air valve custom micron

R

ranhalen

can you disassemble the air valve and mac valve on this airbrush.:uncomfortableness:

Yes you can, just be gentle as there is a fine O-Ring that seals it to the body.

Perhaps you could tell us what Airbrush, and why you need to disassemble it and we could offer some more specific advice?

Also how old the airbrush is due to IWATA's have a 3 or 5 year warranty. and being a mac valve is not something that goes wrong too many times it may be covered.
Unless you soaked the entire brush in solvent cleaner.

I'm here to tell you, do not soak entire airbrush. Ok yes I did and the o-ring will be here shortly lol. Uggggg I thought this airbrush thing was so easy in theory. Bought the kit with paints and figured ok I'm ready! Then reality hit. My needle size wouldn't work with my paint because I didn't buy the reducer. Had to play with pressure, water traps, etc etc. However good advice and patience work. Keep trying and have fun!

I'm here to tell you, do not soak entire airbrush. Ok yes I did and the o-ring will be here shortly lol. Uggggg I thought this airbrush thing was so easy in theory. Bought the kit with paints and figured ok I'm ready! Then reality hit. My needle size wouldn't work with my paint because I didn't buy the reducer. Had to play with pressure, water traps, etc etc. However good advice and patience work. Keep trying and have fun!

A good home brew for reducer 25% Alcohol 75% distilled H2O(not tap water) and 1 drops of Glycerin per Oz ,Work with all water base paints .

Back