Airbrush Balance?

I use the Etac PS micro pearls and metallics and that paint is made to be used trough a 0.5 nozzle but I agree a bit bigger nozzle would be better and I have the eclipse sbs so I could try to fit the 0.5 nozzle and needle and see how it preforms with that set up

I have a .5 nozzle set up for my eclipse. It does spray the metallic, after a fashion. Not ideal, but I can make it work lol.

I have a .5 nozzle set up for my eclipse. It does spray the metallic, after a fashion. Not ideal, but I can make it work lol.
I just checked the how much the conversion to a 0.5 set up would cost me and the price is not to bad with 41 euro for a head set , nozzle and needle :)

I just checked the how much the conversion to a 0.5 set up would cost me and the price is not to bad with 41 euro for a head set , nozzle and needle :)
Yeah that's the beauty of the eclipse line is parts are cheap, I just spent $400 on parts last week for my Microns. :eek:

It's well worth it. You can also spray the Candy20 with this size, which also isn;t ideal through the smaller nozzle. Plus it gives surprisingly great detail so is just good to have as aback up if your regular size gets damaged.

I will order the 0.5 conversion set I only use my eclipse for larger custom work and I do like the way it sprays my number 1 will always be the micron and the hp sb+ is my back up for fine art and I never use anything other than Etac efx paints in those airbrushes

Back