Airbrush Classes by David Morton

Mr.Micron

Royal pain in the air hose
Staff member
Admin
For those close to Indianapolis, Indiana David Morton has classes pretty much year round.
I was able to sit in on a few of his classes being back about 5 years ago I bought his video collection he had offered at the time. was not a bad price 6 dvd's for 35 dollars.
But I did learn a lot from being in the class vs. watching the dvd.
Most times on dvd's you have questions that sometimes you just can not get an answer for , Being in the class when you have that question you have someone to ask it to,
So if you live in the area and want an affordable class I do recommend him. Reason I could not take his class is like most Job and Family plus the hour plus drive to get there.

http://www.airbrushclasses.com/

If you can't get to Davids classes you can get a 17 dvd set on ebay from seller airstorm2013.
I got mine as the only bidder for the day so I got a bargain.

thanks micron, I was always interested in the dvd series, but never really had a push to invest in it.. glad you got to sit in on classes.

If you can't get to Davids classes you can get a 17 dvd set on ebay from seller airstorm2013.
I got mine as the only bidder for the day so I got a bargain.
Likewise, I got mine as the only bidder. £26 all in. As Mr Micron says it's good watching the dvd's but your kinda stuffed if you have questions for him. Good DVD bundle nonetheless.:thumbsup:

I did purchase the DVD set from him also. Watched them a cpl times for a reference on a cpl things. Other than that I've learned all that I do on my own.
My eye has trained me to see things I paint if it looks real or not. Color matching, getting the exact color is my challenge, but often I get real choose after a cpl bloopers.

Back