Airbrush controll

Sadly there is no exact ‘recipe’ for psi/paint/reducer
With the trigger pressed on your airbrush set the regulator to around 20. If the paint is spraying well then your fine, just adjust the air until you are getting even coverage

The amount of paint does not affect the PSI. What it is mixed/reduced with is what matters. Un reduced I would not go lower than 20psi as mentioned.

ComArt is super thin already and I think I have only ever added water to their white. Most time you will find your PSI is about 10 to 15 .
Mainly you will have to play around with it to get the flow and or effect your aiming for.

Thanks Andre za I don't reduce the paint they say you can use that strait from the bottle is that right or should it be reduced .

Yes you can but at the right pressure and right nozzle size and that is not what they tell you. Plain Createx, the textile version, they specify that it's straight out of the bottle with a 0.5mm nozzle at 50psi. But I do not suggest you use those specs.

"They" are selling a product. What they say is not always in the best interest of the user. Most "straight out of the bottle" paints still need to be reduced to atomize properly. As already mentioned, it really depends on what you are spraying it through.

Back