Airbrush Face Paint

Yes! 2k clear, my thoughts exactly. I'm gonna charge them double for the pleasure or having such a diligent artist working on them.. It would also be a good idea to take an angle grinder with 40 grit to rough the skin to ensure I have no adhesion problems. Do you think the loud sound would scare the customer?

Yes! 2k clear, my thoughts exactly. I'm gonna charge them double for the pleasure or having such a diligent artist working on them.. It would also be a good idea to take an angle grinder with 40 grit to rough the skin to ensure I have no adhesion problems. Do you think the loud sound would scare the customer?

Might need some bondo just in case the skin has some dents in it.. You know you just hav eto have a smooth surface to paint on..

No but I think the sparks as you go through to jaw and hit a filling in their tooth could maybe "suprise"a few people
I hear there is a big market in varnishing new born babies, its for parents who don't want their child to age as quickly......just a couple of quick coats of varnish slows it right down....sure their is a few health implications but hey.........your a maverick! maybe this is something to consider if to many kids suffer "very slight , somethings definitely different but I dont know what extreme adverse reactions" to the uro facepaint

Back