airbrush guns

I saw this last week, but he bored me a little, so I turned him off, he couldn't keep my attention like Mitch can,lol.

I saw this last week, but he bored me a little, so I turned him off, he couldn't keep my attention like Mitch can,lol.

Have to agree with getting bored fast with him, Long winded but good information, But airbrushes , Paint , Cars , Motorbikes , and anything else you buy should always be left up to a persons Budget, skill level and goals.
I love the way a Lamborghini drives and handles and even the 2012 Corvette LS9 , But no way I can afford to drive them, not in the budget, Motorbikes , Harley bar none But BMW bikes ride smooth but not my style.
Airbrushes , I have seen amazing work done with single action Paasche's and not so killer work done with the Micron.
Why did I pick a micron with it's pricey parts, Because I am heavy handed and it is durable for me, My main work horses are a Paasche VL (30+ years old at that) and the IWATA Eclipse CS,
But Don Wheeler has a great site that show and reviews a lot of affordable airbrushes.. https://sites.google.com/site/donsairbrushtips/ He is unbiased about them .

A lot of info, but he's clearly leaning toward his sponsor, and yes boring.

Back