Airbrush service

Well if it does have a holiday don't send it to Amsterdam or it will come back bow legged, pie eyed and skint, for the first week back at home it won't even know where it iso_O:thumbsdown::)
Yep, sounds like the way i came home from it lol

Yep, sounds like the way i came home from it lol

Is that where you got your bike? that explains the way you ride it, in Amsterdam they take the saddles off and turn the handlebars round to stop people stealing them because they are too tight to buy a decent lock:confused::eek::confused: they even buy a foot pump, they blow the tires up with their mouths, that's how the song came about "Two lips from Amsterdam"

So the lesson there is, the next time you go to Amsterdam, don't get caked on grass and you'll be less likely to just grab the first bike you see, and I'm talking push bikes here, not those ladies of ill repute often found in shop windows:confused: I went to one of those ladies years ago and I said how much? and she said €80 and I said American Express and she said for €80 you can have it any speed you like:thumbsup:

Is that where you got your bike? that explains the way you ride it, in Amsterdam they take the saddles off and turn the handlebars round to stop people stealing them because they are too tight to buy a decent lock:confused::eek::confused: they even buy a foot pump, they blow the tires up with their mouths, that's how the song came about "Two lips from Amsterdam"

So the lesson there is, the next time you go to Amsterdam, don't get caked on grass and you'll be less likely to just grab the first bike you see, and I'm talking push bikes here, not those ladies of ill repute often found in shop windows:confused: I went to one of those ladies years ago and I said how much? and she said €80 and I said American Express and she said for €80 you can have it any speed you like:thumbsup:

lol i went to the bargain bucket for 30 euros, ahh good times [emoji15]

@Smiler65 heres the inside if the compressor, you were trying to figure out the type last night

ec50489c6ce98289e7acfbcfa700ebbb.jpg
6fba1f099d92fe52ef8e15e4d47d0bab.jpg

That pinky looking thing on the top is the reed, if that's damaged or not seating properly you will not be getting the best performance.

I've just watched that video, is that the normal noise for your compressor, sounds weak but I haven't used one of that type before.

Your talking about the seal on the right i take it? Im getting a small tanked compressor anyway as soon as i find out how much this brush is gonna cost to sort [emoji53]

I've just watched that video, is that the normal noise for your compressor, sounds weak but I haven't used one of that type before.

Yea thats normal mate it goes constantly almost but the sound hasnt changed since ive had it, but on the plus side i do have a sexy thumb lol

Your talking about the seal on the right i take it? Im getting a small tanked compressor anyway as soon as i find out how much this brush is gonna cost to sort [emoji53]
The bit on the right is just the gasket to seal the head, in the middle of the piston you see a screw holding, what's normally brass, strip that vibrates that's the reed,if that's what I can make out from the photo.

The bit on the right is just the gasket to seal the head, in the middle of the piston you see a screw holding, what's normally brass, strip that vibrates that's the reed,if that's what I can make out from the photo.

Yes get you now, it just looks pink for some reason in the photo but if i remember rightly its metal of some description

Very sexy thumblol
I wouldn't play with it too much as it doesn't seem to be your problem, you don't want to be without it, at the moment you can still use your neo with it, shame your not over here as I bought another jun air compressor the other week, you could of had my old one, the top would have just needed a fridge compressor put on it, as the original needs a service and the kits about £50-£60 to service it, I might get one. And do it up.

Very sexy thumblol
I wouldn't play with it too much as it doesn't seem to be your problem, you don't want to be without it, at the moment you can still use your neo with it, shame your not over here as I bought another jun air compressor the other week, you could of had my old one, the top would have just needed a fridge compressor put on it, as the original needs a service and the kits about £50-£60 to service it, I might get one. And do it up.
Ive seen one on amazon for 50/60 quid with a wee tank on it, ill order once i get this other fooker sorted

@matty171 no relevance but if it's any consolation at all I spent a full ten hours today just returning my computer back to windows 8 from ten, that was the only way to get my A3 printer to work, all that time should have been spent on my next painting which is a commission :confused::confused::confused:
windows 10 crashed mine too Madbrush,I'm back to windows8 also

Matty do you know anyone with another compresser? even a shop compresser will work just take off the water trap and regulator from yours and screw on a quick connect that fits the other compresser,then put it in line and add your brush and try it that way

Back