Airbrush Space

S

Shane_H

Where in the house do you airbrush and what is you airbrush space like. If in a garage or similar, is it sectioned off to avoid dirt and dust and how have you set it up???

Im on a table in my man cave, which also has any crap my wife throws in here! No real ventalation but a big air conditioner :)
Worked on the kitchen bench a few times but that also resulted in a dropped gun and a broken K33 needle :(

Im on a table in my man cave, which also has any crap my wife throws in here! No real ventalation but a big air conditioner :)
Worked on the kitchen bench a few times but that also resulted in a dropped gun and a broken K33 needle :(

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Me, i just work in my open carport. I just have a bench at the end , a couple of pedestal fans, and my compressor in a cupd.

Amazing what you can do when you have no choice. I envy the guys with the real fancy setups.

But you can`t have everything , and in the end it`s the quality of your work that counts,

not where it came from. Grateful for what i have.

Nice, thanks. I will be just setting up in the garage but as it's also got all my tools and everything the wife doesn't want in the house, space is not on my side plus it gets very dusty and moisture can be a problem through the colder months. Have my compressor out in the open at the moment but looking to put it in some sort of cupboard that will hopefully tone down some of the noise of it. Like you BRUSHAHHH, I do envy those who have a proper designated room or whatever with a great setup to do this in. Something to aim for down the track.

Nice, thanks. I will be just setting up in the garage but as it's also got all my tools and everything the wife doesn't want in the house, space is not on my side plus it gets very dusty and moisture can be a problem through the colder months. Have my compressor out in the open at the moment but looking to put it in some sort of cupboard that will hopefully tone down some of the noise of it. Like you BRUSHAHHH, I do envy those who have a proper designated room or whatever with a great setup to do this in. Something to aim for down the track.
Maybe we`ll win the lotto hey!

Back