Airbrush tattoo ink

F

Flyingskwerrl

Where would I post something concerning temporary tattoo ink. I'm trying to figure out how to make my own. My daughter's birthday party is coming up and I'm thinking about doing this for all the little kids!

Lines and Dotz! Lines and Dotz!

Exactly what I was thinking. Does not need to be mixed with anything?

Nope. Good color works or you can easily get colors for body painting.

What psi should I be at? 5-10?

make tattoo ink by burning carbon paper and mixing the sand with shampoo.
It work for real tattoo with a machine/needle.

I'm not in prison. Lol!

there is a recipe somewhere, AndreZA sent it to me a short while ago but i cant find it. involves flour or something. send him a PM :)

make tattoo ink by burning carbon paper and mixing the sand with shampoo.
It work for real tattoo with a machine/needle.
Cigarette ashes work to mix it with also!!!
but I do not recommend using mig wire as a needle.

there is a recipe somewhere, AndreZA sent it to me a short while ago but i cant find it. involves flour or something. send him a PM :)

Here's a recipe for homemade body paint that is nontoxic, make from a lot of things you probably have in your kitchen already. It won't taste good, but no one will get sick or poisoned from eating it. It can stain some fabrics so be careful of clothing and carpets.

3 Tbsp. cornstarch
1 Tbsp. flour
3/4 C. light corn syrup
1/4 C. water
1/2 tsp. food coloring
some small paper cups

Mix your cornstarch and flour in a small bowl.
Add corn syrup a little at a time while stirring.
Add water slowly, also while continuously stirring.

Once this mixture is smooth, divide it up so that you have some in different paper cups. Leave one batch un-tinted, as this will be your white color. To each of the others, add food coloring and mix. Go drop by drop, as a little can go a long way sometimes. Most boxes of food coloring have little charts on the back that give drop combinations for making different colors. Remember, the more drops of coloring, the darker the paint will be.

To apply, you can use fingers or small paint brushes. The brushes definitely work better for faces. To clean up, just wash with soap and water.

For a party, you can multiply the recipe to make a bigger batch of starter base. Then using tiny cupcake trays, give each child a set of face paint and let them have at it! You can pair them up and have them paint each other, or skillful adults can do the painting. In the summer, have a group of kids sit in a circle and have them paint each others backs. Be sure to have a large mirror on hand so everyone can check out their fantastic new body art when it's finished.

Not my recipe. I got it somewhere off the net.

Last edited:
Back