Airbrush tutor Leopard

we are the same I also have type 2 but I have had blood clots 8 yes 8 on my lungs I'm very lucky to be a live I'm on warfarin for life but it's the mass in my neck that's hell it has or stopping blood flow around my body and my face swells some mornings I can't see until dinner time because the swelling is that bad but anyway that's enough of my medical history this is not the place really.
I've managed to print the leopard on to tracing paper so I'm just about finish add pencil to the negative side. Hurry up postman with my no4 lol

Beginner-James

we are the same I also have type 2 but I have had blood clots 8 yes 8 on my lungs I'm very lucky to be a live I'm on warfarin for life but it's the mass in my neck that's hell it has or stopping blood flow around my body and my face swells some mornings I can't see until dinner time because the swelling is that bad but anyway that's enough of my medical history this is not the place really.
I've managed to print the leopard on to tracing paper so I'm just about finish add pencil to the negative side. Hurry up postman with my no4 lol

Beginner-James

Quite right, get on with the job at hand;), I've just traced my paint pal ready to paint tomorrow, I want to get that done now so I can get back to the snake I started:thumbsup:

Back