Airbrushing techniques?

L

LMdesigns

Hello everyone! What is your number one airbrushing technique? Tips and tricks? On anything from start to finish. Any tips that makes it easier to airbrush freehand? Give me all your expert knowledge, please! =) //Love Linda-Marie

Just click on top there are airbrush tutorials and there you find all u need

Odoslané z HTC One X cez Tapatalk 2

Daniel Power's version of the dagger stroke and his cut and blend strokes made my life easier.

Practice, practice and more practice...... Don't try to be a technique ho! People are coming up with different ways of doing the same thing all the time. You'll run yourself ragged just trying to keep up with the latest trends.
What's more important is the end result, not how you got there. Some people are purists and think that anything but an airbrush applied to your work is cheating.
Others will use whatever they can to achieve the results they seek.
Then there are others who don't even consider airbrushes as an instrument to make art and consequently, airbrushers not as artists either. (Thank God that's changing). You get the gist of what I'm saying though.
I guess what I'm saying is this, use whatever techniques help you achieve the look you are wanting to get. There really isn't a short cut. It just does boil down to practice, practice and more practice and finding what works for you and your style.

To me a technique is wood grain, Marble , stone effect .. Not free hand airbrushing..
Practice dots and dagger strokes it the main thing. Master those and everything get easier..

try buying the airbrush bible.its always good to have a good book for reference.also has a very good section for beginers with exercises.hope this helps!!!:eagerness:

Learn to master the figure 8 technique and absolutely learn to use and eraser for highlights and textures but even more importantly learn to preserve your highlights from the beginning. Those were all huge game changers for me.

Josh
Yesterday is history and tomorrow is a mystery. Treat today as a gift, because that's why they call it "THE PRESENT!"

Hello everyone! What is your number one airbrushing technique? Tips and tricks? On anything from start to finish. Any tips that makes it easier to airbrush freehand? Give me all your expert knowledge, please! =) //Love Linda-Marie
I prefer to purchase airbrushes that are pre-loaded with TALENT!!!! :jaded: HeHeHe.... It makes airbrushing much easier.:congratulatory:

Draw draw draw do studies on as much different subject matter as you can the AB is just a tool for appling the medium. Perspective, light sources, proportions, color theory thats the info that really changes the game.

Back