Airbrushsupplyonline uk based

X

xvwarrior

Hi all, anyone had trouble with their order from this company?

ordered some stuff off ebay, due date was wed-thurs 13-14/05/15 still waiting. Communication is abismal.

Just wondered if anyone had same service?

Iv

sorry to hear this buddy, no i havnt used this company as i only deal with pete at airbrushandpaint in yarmouth , and foxy studio in holland

Hmm sorry mate not used them myself hope all goes well, I also always use airbrushandpaint brilliant support and delivery times.

well I have still not recieved items and had no communication, paypal have now paid the company, I am not a happy bunny so I have initiated a claim with paypal and given negative feedback on ebay. The most annoying thing is not the lack of delivery but the P*ss poor communication. In this competitive world we live surely the key to any succesful business is 'keep your customers happy' LOL!!!! will not be dealing with these again.
Will let you know the outcome as and when.
Iv

well I have still not recieved items and had no communication, paypal have now paid the company, I am not a happy bunny so I have initiated a claim with paypal and given negative feedback on ebay. The most annoying thing is not the lack of delivery but the P*ss poor communication. In this competitive world we live surely the key to any succesful business is 'keep your customers happy' LOL!!!! will not be dealing with these again.
Will let you know the outcome as and when.
Iv

It's an absolute shame that this is happening to you but I can tell you from experience that PayPal will fix it for you, you'll get your money back but in the form of credit on your PayPal account.

I totally hate to see anyone get burned, especially here, so please run any new suppliers by the guys here before you place an order in the future, everyone has got your back and it will save you grief, money and time.

I've seen the site before, but haven't used them. Sorry you're having issues, so frustrating. Maybe mention that you're a member of a 6000+ forum who are all interested to see how they respond to your problems.

I've seen the site before, but haven't used them. Sorry you're having issues, so frustrating. Maybe mention that you're a member of a 6000+ forum who are all interested to see how they respond to your problems.
Lol yeah, what with you and Madbrush, "Im gonna send my big sister and bruver to see ya" lol. I can hear their bones rattle through shaking...lol.
But yeah your right squishy, together we stand.... fighting for the rights of the Airbrush Artist the world over....

Well I recieved my order, and after posting negative feedback on Ebay and claiming on paypal the seller asked if I would like one of the items for free if I took the negative feedback off from ebay.
I have changed the negative feedback to neutral but told the seller that I am not interested in freebies, I expect to pay for things I order but I also expect the order to arrive when stated. I did also mention that I was a member of a 6000+ strong forum.
the seller has not replied. lol..... 'you pays your money and takes your choice'
Cheers
Iv

Well I recieved my order, and after posting negative feedback on Ebay and claiming on paypal the seller asked if I would like one of the items for free if I took the negative feedback off from ebay.
I have changed the negative feedback to neutral but told the seller that I am not interested in freebies, I expect to pay for things I order but I also expect the order to arrive when stated. I did also mention that I was a member of a 6000+ strong forum.
the seller has not replied. lol..... 'you pays your money and takes your choice'
Cheers
Iv

Well I'm glad you got your stuff finally, I would suspect that you won't be using the same supplier agian?, I always like a happy ending even it takes a while, lol, and you at least know who has got your back in the future:thumbsup:

Cheers
Iv

Well that seller is very short sighted then. Mistakes and mishaps happen, but it's how they are dealt with that's important. Glad you got your stuff eventually though. But if knowing a potential 6000 + customer base is likely to hear negative things about them, and they don't bother to even respond, then they can expect to lose business I guess.

Back