AIRBRUSHTUTORS DOWNLOADABLE TUTORIALS

A

ad fez

Have you guys been over to airbrushtutor recently and seen the great tutorials mitch has been developing.... I have had the privilege of vetting the full portrait dvd and let me tell you it is completely awesome, the camera work is great, FULL HD and right up close when you need it to be, but most importantly its all thoroughly explained the the man himself..... If he has still got it up for $1000 then that price is definitely wrong and you should speak with mitch or myself or any of the mod squad should you be considering purchase.............

now what i really wanted to talk about also was "the german" the most recent of mitchs works of art absolutely floored me, you know the one... the close up shot of a guys nose and eye??!?! well now you can have a go at it for the measley some of about £8..... everything is included that you may need, a massive instructional pdf file, screen shots, printable stencil cut outs, explanation of colour..... get on this quickly and up your game!

Can't find the full portrait tutorial on the website. Not that i'm able to do it, but would enjoy watching it;)

I have just downloaded a couple of the 'step by step' tutorials and they look amazing, the detail is immense and everything is of very high quality. I would highly recommend these.

i like aswell how mitch really focusses on freehand airbrush technique...... this is the fundamentals of painting..... the effects.....for this reason i believe even if you are a seasoned airbrusher his tutorials will give you something.... even if the bare minimum that you learnt is how to do the effects properly.... well thats just massive potential you have just opened up isnt it

Can't find the full portrait tutorial on the website. Not that i'm able to do it, but would enjoy watching it;)
i think mitch is just ironing out a few creases, dotting I's and crossing T's..... i think he said initially that "it wasnt camp enough" and that "it needs to be more camp"

hahahaha :) cheers Adz :)
Working on another step by step as we speak, this one will take a few days also.. the video tutorial.. that's just waiting for developers to finish up some code for a payment plugin for my site. I write to them every day and there's always a different problem.. it's all ready to go, just waiting for that!

Hey Kjukju :) i'm waiting for it as well - it does teach you a strong method for doing monotone portrait but the focus of the tutorial is on airbrush control. It's 5 hours - 1 hour about the most fundamental principles of airbrushing, 1.5 hours of control exercises and 2.5 hours on the main monotone portrait project.
I don't have a release date, basically there's a developer working on a credit card plugin for the airbrush tutor site so payment can be accepted by paypal and credit card. They've been working on it for months, but it looks like it just needs to be installed. Such a pain, every day i'm writing to them and every day i wake up hoping it's ready :(
Hopefully within the next month. Should be ready by this weekend but experience tells me when it's supposed to be 3 days, it's 2 weeks.

Thanks for the quick reply.:thumbsup: well, i'll have to exercise patience...

but still soooo excited:D

No worries mate, I put alot of info into it.. i hope you get as much out of it once it's finally up :depressed: lol

It's very close but what i'm waiting to complete is just a couple of fixes away from happening. Life continues the same, wake up with hope, go to sleep with hope haha. I promise i will be letting everyone know asap, through facebook and the forum :) I would like to say it's less than a week off, but everytime i say something it gets pushed back another 6 weeks for reasons out of my control :(
I want to get it out asap.

Back