Airbrushtutor's Log - Start 21.06.14

Haha! Really??? You've come a long way since dots and dagger strokes! Your art work is becoming intimidating haha :D
I'm very proud to have been a part of it all for you Jeff :laugh:

Haha! I've had a pretty good amount of experience with art in the past, so it all came back to me pretty quick. My airbrush control sucked pretty bad after 20 years of slacking off. :D
I hope to keep improving and take you from being intimidated to crying yourself to sleep at night. lol

DITTO to all of the coments!!! You love spreading machine you!! ;) AND, if it wasnt for you Mitch, I never would have joined the site, and met all these fantastic artists!! All of which, have pushed me to where I am today, and will continue to push me along my crazy journey!! :love:

Yeah but Mitch pushes too hard, he pushed me down now I got big boo boo. :( :mad::cry:

I met Mitch (metaphorically speaking) through Utube a couple of months ago and hadn't picked up a brush for two years before that but his vid's made something POP in my head and I loved his enthusiasm and easy to follow way of putting things across (except the bloody moving hand shield! Grrrr) ;)
The first thing I did (after unseizing my air brushes that had been just left unloved) when I joined this forum was to write a message to tell Mitch "Thank you" and now I want to expand that to EVERYONE - Thankyou everyone for the inspiration help and advice freely given. This is a fantastic community Mitch has build here with some awesome artists and I am proud and humbled to belong to it.
I didn't get the "Spread the Love" thing but I guess it's quite accurate.
Well done Mate and I don't quite see how you are going to make your art work better? how do you propose to improve on perfection?

Have done more airbrushing in the past month than what I did in the previous 12. I still manage to learn and improve with every image..
image.jpg
The more I push myself, the easier the next image becomes and I'm finding that the more I paint, the more I love it!

'Meow' is another step by step that i'm making for the airbrushtutor site :)

Come on Mitch! Did you use Crayons on that thing? LOL
Just kidding. :) Awesome work man! We do need a little more info from you though.
Createx Illustration? Com-Art ? ETAC
What type of Illustration Board?

That is so good mate!

(But cant wait to see your tutorial on this one) :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks very much guys and girls! - Iwata micron CM-C, com-art and claybord :glasses: still working on the background!

You know I like this, can I have it please, I'll swap you a headless action man for it, you can even have half of my Mars bar, go on your tempted aren't you, just say yes, I really really really want it, Herb's got my address, I'll throw in some marbles too, I've got whole tin of em, you can have them all.

I'll even give you a new bottle of yellow com-art to replace the one you just knocked over in all your excitement!!!

:):):):):):):):):):):):):):cry::love:

Not a very fierce looking lion but I'm sure you did your best...haaaa. Honestly though..excellent and stellar job on this one. I admire and envy all of you that can nail the process of doing animal fur, too me it seems highly complicated.

Not a very fierce looking lion but I'm sure you did your best...haaaa. Honestly though..excellent and stellar job on this one. I admire and envy all of you that can nail the process of doing animal fur, too me it seems highly complicated.
Now that tickled me immensely, lol

Back