Airbrushtutor's Log - Start 21.06.14

Mate i think that is your best to date....and i wonder how many folk realise that the bottle and knife and everything in that painting is airbrushed:whistling:, blew me away bud!!!

...and i wonder how many folk realise that the bottle and knife and everything in that painting is airbrushed:whistling:,
It is??? I had no idea. That just takes that whole pic to a whole new level!

Pfff i can do it in like 15sec... with my kodack ....... :p

Envoyé depuis mon Android via Tapatalk 4!

Incredible…speechless…I had no idea that was all painted until it was pointed out to me, stunning work!

Likewise here, Mitch.
I would never have picked up an airbrush if it weren't for the tutorials you made and the ease you showed in their use.
I know they aren't easy things to come to grips with, but your encouragement to have a go has been truly inspirational!
And to all the other fine folks who inhabit this orange world, thank you for your time, patience and willingness to share some truly exceptional talents with the rest of us newbies who are still learning the ropes.
Thank you.

Wow Mitch, the cat is outstanding! The eyes just grab ya and the fur is awesome! Its great in the time that ive been here to see us all grow in our skills. Ive never seen more improvement as a whole than any other forum than we have here. Best group around, no egos, no BS. Ive been wanting to start one of these threads myself to push myself for more painting time and improvement. Also to learn more patience in time frames for my paintings, cause most i bust out in no more than 8 hours, cause seeing you spent 25-30 hours on the cat, makes me want to take my time to see what i can really do. So thanks for slowing my mind to realize it LOL Keep kickin ass Mitch!

You don't need awesome sauce on that little belter, it's already awesomed up to the max!

I can't get over the cat painting ! So much detail and then the background took me off my chair ... Did you mask the paint bottle or ?

Mitch love that pic and i will buy that tutorial and use it to try and create an image of the cat my wife has just lost . You are just so inspirational to me and many others . Thankyou

Back