alberto

ciao chris, eh eh eh, i don't knew that you was ignis . A big hug my friend

It is really strange to see 'Young tutorling' below our names :nevreness: We're old! haha!

folks could we please have a warm welcome for our newest member to the forum alberto ponno

alberto thank you so much for viewing our forum we have so much to learn from you

many thanks

adam

Ciao guys, I don't replied, because i lost my account, eh eh eh, my head don't is like before. I thank you all for kind words, ciao robert, you like my works, it's important for me. Thank you kev, I try to help who ask me the questions . I'm honored ,when some one tell me that looking my works feel some thing that push him to paint . Excuse myenglish my friends. Justme, I will try to put some thing, but i'm not so expert to put in, eh eh eh, i will try however, thanyou so much.Thank you mark, i'm happy, my works are always many laborious and not always i have the necessary constance now.Squishy, I thank you i'm not a legend, eh eh eh I'm only an honest craftsman, but i like what i do, i do it with passion, thanks again for your estime estime. Ciao josh, i will be happy to teach 30 things, thank you my friend.Sonlypaint(this is hard eh eh eh) You say me the very very kind words, my friend. Now i'm always more difficulty to work, my hand and my eyes don't go too well, so to heard it fell me better.airbrush tutor, I'm not using google translator,my friend. It's horrible to explain some thing
ciao to all from italy my friends

ciao chris, eh eh eh, i don't knew that you was ignis . A big hug my friend
Thank you so much for being here.
His words are opening up new doors, it is an honor for all of us.

It is really strange to see 'Young tutorling' below our names :nevreness: We're old! haha!
I would say that you are two essays that old.
thank you very much for your explanations

ciao tsunami, i hope that i really can help someone to improve his work, so, i'm always ready to replay to who want some explanation

Hello Alberto welcome to the forum, you are really doing outstanding airbrush art :)

Hi Alberto, I've just been looking at your pictures in the gallery, they are amazing! Especially the fact that you don't use masks or stencils. Your tip about low resolution pictures and only painting what you see has already helped me, I can't wait to learn more from you.

ciao trailer, well, i'm happy, eh eh eh. When you look at low resolution photo , it's however a photo, you see a photo, so, if you painting equal, your painting will seem that photo. However it's better to have a high resolution image

Alberton, that is something I was taught recently. Paint what you see, not what you think should be there.

I read that a few months ago and it really was a light bulb moment, I always thought I couldn't draw, then I read that, picked up some of the kids pencils and set to trying 'the eye' and I had to keep telling myself "only what you see" and I can honestly say I was impressed by the result.
I one day hope to be good enough to do something for someone else because they like what they see...
Guys like you always inspire me to try something new and that's a great thing, so thank you

Wow Alberto!! Love your work. Don't worry about your English my wife makes fun of my English too :) Looking forward to your future work

ciao jack, i'm happy for your discovery, some time we don't see the things more simple ciao patch, thank you for encouragement it's necessary for my english

grazie trevor, to heard many of you that tell me these words,
it makes me feel a lot of emotion, thank you my friend

Back