Album problems

beanpoleuk

Air-Valve Autobot!
Not sure what I am doing wrong, but if I try to create a new album or add pictures to my existing album I get an error message saying 'This picture exceeds your 3.27MB limit" as soon as I click the 'upload pictures' button..

I get that Bean, you just need to resize your pics to a smaller size. My pics are larger than even the large setting on my computer, so I just size them as large and they go on fine.

Most time when you upload you pictures from your camera it will be in the RAW size that you have your camera set to.
Which makes most of the RAW images a few megs big.
Example : I have my camera set to 4608 X 3456 which is a 5.47 Mb file size, But than I re-size them to 1024 X 768 with a file size of 220kb. still large enough to see great detail yet small enough to be able to upload on at one time.

I think there is something else afoot here... even if I create a new Album ,and without selecting a picture at all, just clicking on the upload picture button I get the error message before I even get the change to select pictures

I think there is something else afoot here... even if I create a new Album ,and without selecting a picture at all, just clicking on the upload picture button I get the error message before I even get the change to select pictures

Why not totally and utterly shock yourself by logging on from a different browser and trying to upload your photos from there, some browsers are sensitive, I had the same problem with google on another forum and had to upload using the url from an external source.

Also check your forum profile settings to see if you have some checked that could be restricting your ability to upload.

As far as I know the forum has the ability to automatically re-size photos for forum use.

My photos don't automatically re-size, I do it myself. Bean can you load a pic onto a thread? Or is it just trying to make an album?

Squishy, it's just the album I have the problem with, I will try another browser in the morning.. I am currently using chrome

Back