Allow me to re-introduce my self.....

Nevermind I figured it out. Maybe I'm not that dumb ;)
This helmet was the first time I used the GRUNGE FX from art tool by Mike levellee (about positive I misspelled his name). If you have never use that stuff.....get some, it is amaizing! makes stone work a breeze. Hands down the easiest stuff to use ever. It's a stencil that is a finished product when done using if you want to leave it.
That is a great looking effect. So when is the next video coming???
And I have my own shine supplier now so I am not even gonna ask you to share yours old rock gut stuff...:D

Well Daaaaammmnn, the monkey man is back from the misguided journey he was on .... bad batch of mushrooms ehh? lmao
Welcome back bro, I watch your dragon video for the Sata review, about once every two weeks .... then I sob for hours because I have no talent. :( :(

Oh forgot tell your son we need some new head shot videos :D
I miss seeing that one....LMAO

Hey Josh, welcome back!! Lovely helmets BTW. So glad to see you return to the greatest AB family of the planet. Now stop monkeying around and get the paint flowing so I can get totally jealous again with you're talent!!!:p

Oh forgot tell your son we need some new head shot videos :D
I miss seeing that one....LMAO
I do have the buckeye helmet that I videoed but not sure when I will get some good finished pics from the customer to end the video with. I do want to do one with the killer grunge stuff also, that stuff is just to cool!
I also have older vids that still need editing also. Maybe I can do something soon.

Holy crap in a bucket!!!! Is that really you Joshypoos???????? I feel like I'm watching one of those shows where a family is reunited with it's long lost monkey after they were seperated in the orphanage by an organ grinder who crept in during the night!

Good to have you back Monkey man, guess I need to give you back your space in the gutter, and I can go back to being the good and sweet little girl that I am!

Good to have you back Monkey man, guess I need to give you back your space in the gutter, and I can go back to being the good and sweet little girl that I am!
I think there's more than just you in the gutter Squishy,
Welcome back sponge monkey square pants... It's almost turning into a reunion here lately. Lots of us seem to have been AWOL but have suddenly decided there's no place like home [emoji8]

You were gone?;). The helmets look sweet. How do you find your videos would like to see them.

Thanks for the help fezzly snipes!!
Joshua Seaman is the name on YouTube to look up if your interested.

@JackEb and @Squishy
Glad to be back ladies!! No need to be in the gutter when I'm back! Time for some fun with my ladies ;)
because, "Nobody puts baby in the corner!" Said with my best Patrick Swayze voice :D

Back