Allow me to re-introduce my self.....

Well where do I begin......my name is Josh aka SeaMonkey.... call me whatever you wish except ugly....that hurt my feelings, lol!!
Been a member since the beginning of the forum, was accused of talking to much by my post count. It use to be a pretty high number, lol!
The Tutor and other call me an administrator even though I have been lacking and faulting with my duties with my absence (I am sorry about that guys and gals).
I know have Internet and my phone plan situated again to where I can be on here more now so get ready for some excessive typing and LOL'S.....lol ;)

For those who don't know me, get ready to, I'm not shy :D
I have notice that the abilities and talent around here has gone through the roof since my last posts......Wow is all I can say.
I guess I will post a few things I have painted here lately to show that I haven't quit what I love to do. Nothing special, just some helmets. Oh how I miss painting something that I want to paint.....on a flat surface!! Hope y I u like them and I look forward to posting more. See ya around!!
Hey man... nice to have you back!

I just can't believe my eyes! Is it really the monkey man? Can't be.. I thought the real monkey man was beamed up by aliens and taken to the planet of large bananas! This HAS to be an impostor! Or perhaps you are the real monkey man and have just awakened from a really long sleep like Rip Van Winkle or something? LOL

Helmets are really awesome. Especially love those spider dots!! I bet they were hard to do. LOL :whistling:
Kidding aside, I love the grunge helmet to. Nice work. :) Missed you Josh!! Glad to see you're back.

It's the real seamonkey I swear!
Kevin is the only one who had the "change"!! I just tried the clothes on and didn't like it.......couldn't find a bra to accent my cleavage just right, so I'll stick to the man clothes from here on out ;)

It's the real seamonkey I swear!
Kevin is the only one who had the "change"!! I just tried the clothes on and didn't like it.......couldn't find a bra to accent my cleavage just right, so I'll stick to the man clothes from here on out ;)
Come on. Admit it . You know you still wear the thongs. We know you can't totally leave the other team.

Well, well, well seems we are all coming back to the land of love spreading....you was always my favourite josh:toesies:.....don't tell the others I said that:D

Well if Kev had stayed a lady, and had gotten with child, then let's face it, with all the love spreading around here, there would be a whole line up of suspects waiting anxiously for the DNA results, you big bunch of tarts LOL!

Well, well, well seems we are all coming back to the land of love spreading....you was always my favourite josh:toesies:.....don't tell the others I said that:D
You know I'm all about spreading the love and now that you had your procedure done......look out!!! Pics need to be forwarded asap!

Back