Another guy from Ohio

H

Hinddee29

Hello my name is Shane and I'm from Northeastern Ohio. I used to be a Union Commercial Painter, but now have a seasonal Government painting job at the Cuyahoga Valley National Park and currently a full time student seeking a degree in Geographic Information Systems. I am an Army vet.

I have been airbrushing on and off for 19 years. Work and life always seems to get in the way for really putting a lot of practice into this more than I would like. I used to post mostly in the Airbrush forum at Wetcanvas.com used to be a lot of great people their until some asses came along and ran everyone off. I have to say I just watched all the videos that are posted on this site and all I can say is THANK YOU!! I been looking for something like this for a very long time and I instantly noticed a bunch of areas where I was doing it wrong and wondered why I couldn't get certain effects.

I hope to post up some work soon. I also have to re-buy all my airbrushing stuff because it had to be thrown out due to my sons death this past October. So I used to have an Iwata Eclipse and an Iwata Kustom TR. So I'm not sure what I want to get when I buy a new one. Thank for reading.

Welcome to the forum Hinddee.

Sorry to hear about your son. That's the most devastating thing a parent can suffer. If it wasn't for my mother, I don't think my father could have handled the death of my older brother 12 years ago.

Don

O-H !!!! i also am a buckeye originally from SE ohio, glad to have you here!! evrey one is good people! so sorry to hear of your son!!

Don, Thanks. It has truly been a daily struggle, but I do have a daughter and a wife I still need to take care of. If it wasn't for the fact I have no other choice but to drive on I'd crawl into a hole and never come out.

Seamonkey, Thanks for the kind words. I'm a buckeye, but I'm a Michigan fan. My wife on the other hand is a buckeye fan. Makes for a fun season that's for sure.. Your right there seems to be a bunch of great people here.

Seamonkey, Thanks for the kind words. I'm a buckeye, but I'm a Michigan fan. My wife on the other hand is a buckeye fan. Makes for a fun season that's for sure.. Your right there seems to be a bunch of great people here.[/QUOTE]

BOO on you!!!! On the other hand your wife seems like a real nice lady!!! Lol! I guess i can converse with you......until august!! Welcome anyway!! ;)

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Welcome Hindee!! It is a great escape to airbrush and easy to get hooked. A wealth of info here and some great artists to ask advice from. Enjoy the forum and post some of your work when your ready.

Welcome shane, and also sorry to hear about your son. Lost my girlfriend 7 years ago so know how hard thinks can get...
But welcome here and just enjoy our company :D

Back