Another Newbie from the UK

Welcome home . Good to have you here and hope it warms up so you can get some painting done.

Thanks for all the welcome messages everybody its just making me want to go out into the garage this weekend and practice, practice, practice and get some stuff posted on here for some constructive critisism.

But, unfortunately as its my big 50 tomorrow and the weekend has be reserved for one thing .... PARTY!!!!! :very_drunk:

So maybe the weekend after I will lock myself away and try and produce the masterpiece i strive to achieve.

Again thanks for the welcome ... this sure is the most friendliest forum I have ever been on.

Cheers

Andy

ahhh wow happy birthday buddy, what a special day have a great time with your friends and family and sink a couple of cans of ace for me haha. do they still make that.?

ahhh wow happy birthday buddy, what a special day have a great time with your friends and family and sink a couple of cans of ace for me haha. do they still make that.?

Federation brewery Ace lager ... lethal stuff! I did the Fed brewery visit years ago with the college and all I can remember is scrapping in the bus on the way back home ... Ace was the original fighting beer ... it sent you loopy!I imagine it could make a good reducer ... certainly no tip dry from what I can remember :biggrin-new:

Happy birthday Andy, Have a good one. Then while you're nursing your hangover get wrapped up, and get painting Lol! I paint in my shed (brick but still a shed) and I look like an old bag lady, wearing as many layers as I can and still move, wooly hat, fingerless gloves, and wrapped in a questionably stained blanket. It's a look, that's for sure Lol!

Thanks Squishy ... Im gonna buy myself some fingerless gloves as a birthday present to myself!

since the snow came , i moved all my gear into my dining room, wife doesnt mind even tho the compressor is loud as hell, < north east too

Hi Copyit,

I got moved out into the garage from the dining room by the wife ... seems she didnt take too well to the Candy Magenta overspray on the furniture! Funny ... I thought it looked kinda nice and brightend everything up a bit :encouragement:

Federation brewery Ace lager ... lethal stuff! I did the Fed brewery visit years ago with the college and all I can remember is scrapping in the bus on the way back home ... Ace was the original fighting beer ... it sent you loopy!I imagine it could make a good reducer ... certainly no tip dry from what I can remember :biggrin-new:
hilarious!!!! also the beer of choice from viz's most p.c character sid the sexist!

Like the new avatar Ad!

One of my fave characters out of Viz along with Roger Mellie the man on the Telly and Finbar Saunders ... Thats given me some inspiration to do something different from skulls and flames ... Im gonna do a Viz character!

Welcome to the forum talla!! Glad you found this place and hope it warns up soon for you...... And me, lol!

Josh

Thanks guys ... the welcomes keep rolling in! Such a friendly place I should move here ... damn its a virtual world ... maybe i should virtually move here but not quite :confused-new:

Back