Another newbie :) hi to all

D

dowier1

Hey everyone, just thought I'd drop a thread to say hello. I live in the uk.......sunny Devon to be precise. I'm really really new to airbrushing......(three months!!!! Only started drawing a month before that!!!!So I will be full of pointless and really basic questions. Lol. I got myself an eclipse cs which seems to be doing me well. I'm a car painter by trade so I understand spraying so I thought id give airbrushing a bash :) look forward to speaking to all soon :)

Hi and welcome to the forum :) . There are no pointless or dumb questions to be true, we all had to start at zero and had the same questions.
Since you are a car painter you can for sure help us when it comes to questions about preparing and priming a surface :) .

Hey everyone, just thought I'd drop a thread to say hello. I live in the uk.......sunny Devon to be precise. I'm really really new to airbrushing......(three months!!!! Only started drawing a month before that!!!!So I will be full of pointless and really basic questions. Lol. I got myself an eclipse cs which seems to be doing me well. I'm a car painter by trade so I understand spraying so I thought id give airbrushing a bash :) look forward to speaking to all soon :)

Hi dowier1, welcome. where are you in Devon? I'm from Torrington.

Howdy and welcome to the forum or should I say welcome home.. either way you have found a great site to hang out at and learn from.

Hello from New York. Glad to have you here. You found a great site. Cheers :)

Back