Another newbie

welcome . Lots of knoweldge here and everyone is happy to help . If you have any questions just ask.

you didnt read the placard the Dragon was holding did you lol

Where do you call home,
what got you interested in airbrushing ?
what gear do you currently have (paints/brush etc)
what are you hoping to paint ?? (art / textiles / helmets / miniatures )

we like to get to know our newcomers :)

Welcome Jake. What kit do you have? What style of airbrushing are you into? The more we know, the more we can help. Hope you enjoy your time here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I didn't fully read, my bad. I am on Ohio. I currently have the Iwata HP-CS but it's still in the box, as I am currently trying to connect it to my pancake compressor. Right now, I want to use my airbrush to do detailed work on 3d prints, like masking and stuff like that.

To be honest, I don't really know what type of paint I need. I am assuming enamel as that is what the rest of my 3d print is painted with.

if what you are using is working (sticking to the model) then thats a start, many paints stuggle to stick without a lot of prep / adhesion promoter/ primer etc.
I'm pretty sure you can use any paint on top of the enamel....

robbyrocket2 may be able to help here..... I'm not sure why your name popped into my head Robby.... I may be way of track thinking you can assist

I've posted this message into your other thread, otherwise we'll be running two threads with the same topic and responses will be scattered between the two.

Last edited:
Back