Another newbie

F

ferret

Hi, all .I have always wanted to airbrush and have admired the works of many and marvelled at your skills .I decided to take the plunge and have a go and i did a few stencils etc .I then stumbled upon the Airbrush tutor and tutorials which i have found really great and helped me with a better understanding of how to do things . I was a painter by trade doing smart repairs etc with a fair few motorcycles .I have been using an aztek AB which has interchangeable tips and nozzles ,which also have some textured spray patterns which i find useful .I have been using my normal water based automotive paint from my full system to good effect .I have today just finished setting up my AB room (hobby corner) ,so i will be starting to put some extra practice in very soon .I will thank you all in advance for all the ?????sss i will be asking .

Hi and welcome.
Ask all the questions you want Im sure some one will be able to help you out.

Sent from my GT-I9000T using Tapatalk

Welcome in mate, I used an Aztec brush about 12 years ago a very underated brush, look forward to seeing some of your work, dive in and have fun!

being a newbie is an adventure. I too am a newbie in this realm. You'll do just fine I'm sure.

A big welcome from New Zealand, the best way to get skilled is practise, practise, practise and dont be afraid to ask questions. Post your art for valubable advice.....
Cheers Lou.

Back