Another sheep to add to the flock

F

Fizzylicious

Hello everyone,

I'm an aerospace engineer by trade but I've been drawing all my life and wanted to learn to airbrush for a long time. Just didn't know where to start. About a year ago I've started lessons and I'm loving it!
Like so many others here I've been really enjoying airbrushtutor's youtube vids until I got coaxed to actually sign up for the site and .. well, enjoy the ride I guess :)

This is my latest drawing; fairly happy with the result, though my texture in particular needs improving. And I'd like to move to fully freehand.
scorpion finished - smaller.jpg

That's all I can think of for now really. Hope to meet you all soon :)

-Fizzy-

Oh, forgot to mention my gear: I've got an Iwata HP-C plus, normal tip.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to the forum Fizzy, you are in the right place to enhance your skills and learn. Hope to see more pics from you in the future.

Lee

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone! :) Really appreciate it.

Welcome to the forum from NH in the USA .

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Hi Fizzy,
Welcome to the forum from a Brit in Holland :) Love the painting.
Cheers Mel

Welcome aboard mate, looks like you have plenty of skills already, scorpion looks great! Enjoy and keep spreading the love:)

Hello and welcome from Pennsylvania, good work on the scorpion...looks like you got the hang already.

Welcome from Canada Fizzy, we got a couple of engineers on hear already, I don't know if any of them are in the aerospace field, but I'm sure you will fit in well :)

welcome from honduras,hope you can call this place home as i do!!!:loyal:

Back