Any input on Paasche da400r?

To ask you to do that would be too much..though probably the safest, lol if you have time and you don't mind, by all means, go for it! I'm still confused why the parts that were suppose to fit, didn't..ugh

Here is a link to to home depot, couldn't find it on amazon, http://www.homedepot.com/p/Porter-Cable-25-ft-Air-Hose-with-1-4-in-Coupling-PCFP73096/204587802

Here is the moisture trap at amazon https://www.amazon.com/PointZero-Ai...8-1&keywords=air+regulator+with+moisture+trap

And here is the male quick connect from the regulator to the hose , because the the regulator has reducers included this is all you need https://www.amazon.com/FREEMAN-4-In...+to+1/4+male+quick+connect+compressor+fitting

To ask you to do that would be too much..though probably the safest, lol if you have time and you don't mind, by all means, go for it! I'm still confused why the parts that were suppose to fit, didn't..ugh

That's because they were all wrong, or at least wrong for the situation:)

Holy wow you're quick! The last one I think I have image.jpeg
The moisture trap I added to the cart in Amazon.. And now that I know how attach pictures, here is how the hose now attaches straight to the compressor I've been using..compressor is Master and airbrush is iwata revolution
image.jpeg
If that helps any..hose I'd have to find maybe on eBay if not Amazon if I need one. Home Depot is not only miles away, but seriously not safe neighborhood for me to go by myself..yay Usa..

Holy wow you're quick! The last one I think I have View attachment 45257
The moisture trap I added to the cart in Amazon.. And now that I know how attach pictures, here is how the hose now attaches straight to the compressor I've been using..compressor is Master and airbrush is iwata revolution
View attachment 45258
If that helps any..hose I'd have to find maybe on eBay if not Amazon if I need one. Home Depot is not only miles away, but seriously not safe neighborhood for me to go by myself..yay Usa..

Your airbrush hose will attach to your moisture trap with the 1/8 reducer that comes with the trap, can't you order online from home depot since you need that hose to go from the compressor to the trap? Or find out what the brand is and look for it on amazon or eBay.

Hmm..I'd probably rather have trap attached to the compressor, I don't have where to attach it otherwise now that I think of it..lol But I believe that I could order it from Home Depot as well

Ok..would this one work? My current hose has got the same end in both ways..this one has one end 1/8, other end 1/4 and it should fit to iwata..thoughts? https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B001CJHZXS/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1474320436&sr=8-1&pi=SY200_QL40&keywords=airbrush hose iwata&dpPl=1&dpID=61ZBRAqUYSL&ref=plSrch

You're missing the point of the hose Suzi, the hose you already have for you airbrush is fine, you the other (thicker) 1/4 hose to go from your regulator to your compressor, your smaller airbrush hose connects to the other side of the regulator and to your airbrush, so will actually have two hoses, one thick and one thin with your regular between them.

I have to go to work but when I get home I will make a photo of my set up in a straight line with both hoses and everything else so you can see exactly what I mean.

OK @Susi as promised I made a couple of photos of my set up to help you understand what you should be doing.

In this photo you see my compressor, a similar type to yours but bigger, the compressor is sitting on a box covered in foam top and bottom, the purpose of the box is to eliminate noise due to vibration so that my neighbors have no problem with it, the noise the compressor makes isn't an issue.

I have (again) numbered all the main Items needed which are;

1) compressor hose.
2) Your regulator/water filter.
3)Airbrush hose (you already have this).

4) already on your compressor this tell you what pressure in in the tank and 5) lets you adjust the output pressure by turning the red knob on top, I have mine set at 3 psi and make further adjustments as needed form the part 2) at my desk.

Comp setup.jpg

In this photo you can see all the components disconnected, notice the difference in thickness of the blue (compressor) hose and the black (airbrush) hose, the compressor hose is fitted with a 1/4 male quick connect to go onto the compressor and a female quick connect same as on the compressor itself.

Part 1) pushes into the female quick connect already on your compressor,

part 2) pushes onto part 3) which is the same as part 1) you shouldn't connect these parts until your airbrush is connected, you already have part 3) which you will screw into your regulator when it comes.

Part 4) is a 1/4 male to 1/8 male reducer which you will attach your airbrush hose to via part 5), part 4) will be included the in the box when your regulator comes, you simply screw that into the side that says "OUT" whereas part 3) is screwed into the side that says "IN"

Comp setup2.jpg

I hope you fully understand this now, but to recap you need in the following in the order you see them;

A compressor-----a compressor hose------to a pressure regulator/water filter------an airbrush hose-----an airbrush, what could be simpler:)

Just look for one that wither has a 1/8" on the one side and a 1/4" on the other. The image posted earlier in the thread has everything you need to know.

Lol! Thank you Main issue is to find the right size parts, your explanation earlier was already perfect I've been circling around eBay and Amazon to try to find the hose..would this one work? https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B000CFPXHS/ref=mp_s_a_1_22?ie=UTF8&qid=1474376598&sr=8-22&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_QL65&keywords=air hose 1/4 female&dpPl=1&dpID=41-5GJfRQCL&ref=plSrch

This hose doesn't have the quick connect fittings and is only 24 inches long so maybe a little short, but if you chose that you would have to attach the male and female quick connector fittings to it.

But I have a better idea, forget the hose altogether, you can attach your regulator directly to the compressor, just plug part 3) in the second photo directly into the female quick connect on your compressor, it may sit at a slight angle but that doesn't matter, this just means the compressor will have be right next to you to be able to adjust your pressure.

I've been all over amazon and ebay and can find nothing which explains why I never use either, incredibly useless sites both of them, you could actually order the correct hose online from home depot here to save you entering a bad area and the hose is ready for use, all you have to is push it in.

Ok..it's been horridly long and rough day at work..I just ordered the parts from Amazon that you posted the links to, @Malky thank you Home Depot I'll probably have to try from work tomorrow, for some reason neither my phone nor the pad seem to want me to place that order.
Parts likely arrive sometime next week and I don't really have other options than to just patiently wait. Once they arrive, I'll take my tail to Lowe's and return the parts which didn't seem to fit anywhere anyway.

Phewwww...parts have finally arrived, one by one I hope to get the setting together tonight

Back