anyone joined since around skull comp time

A

ad fez

hi folks,

I'm so happy to see this forum expanding, we are fortunate enough to have some great artists and some great talent both new and old on this forum, I'm pretty sure everyone who was around before skull comp knows how this site gos, but for any newer members I just wanted to throw out a gentle reminder that this is a peacefull place where people can share opinions.....bit like alcoholics anonymous haha this is a safe place haha....please new folk I mean you know disrespect not do I mean to tar anyone with the same brush, but I just stumbled across a thread which was not spreading the love and feel good atmosphere that this forum is known for, and what makes it the best forum on the web...lets try and keep the happy vibe around here and remember we ask have different ways and techniques but we share one common goal, to learn (from each other) and improve.
I'm afraid I have missed some newer member intros recently ad have been very busy at home, if I have missed you, then the warmest welcome from the uk....keep spreading that love folks and enjoy learning from each other x

adam

hi folks,

I'm so happy to see this forum expanding, we are fortunate enough to have some great artists and some great talent both new and old on this forum, I'm pretty sure everyone who was around before skull comp knows how this site gos, but for any newer members I just wanted to throw out a gentle reminder that this is a peacefull place where people can share opinions.....bit like alcoholics anonymous haha this is a safe place haha....please new folk I mean you know disrespect not do I mean to tar anyone with the same brush, but I just stumbled across a thread which was not spreading the love and feel good atmosphere that this forum is known for, and what makes it the best forum on the web...lets try and keep the happy vibe around here and remember we ask have different ways and techniques but we share one common goal, to learn (from each other) and improve.
I'm afraid I have missed some newer member intros recently ad have been very busy at home, if I have missed you, then the warmest welcome from the uk....keep spreading that love folks and enjoy learning from each other x

adam
Wellllllll said brotha!!!!!!!!

yep fez, my brother with tears in his eyes,,, wouldn have it any other way,, man hug.. now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lol

there will be no beer spilt in this forum.....maybe tears, but no beer.. you will be banned... thats why i have a sponge on the bottom of all my glasses...

thanks folks....as some wise scholar once said (it was probably ran in that case)"we are the masters of our own destiny"we have professional artists on here that choose this forum because amongst other reasons it's friendly informative, and there is no back biting or ego....if that changes our stock ofgreat artists is sure to go down.....please folks do not take my comments the wrong way...as I said it's not my intention to tar all new members with that brush.....you are all excellent.....if you are still here, you have the right attitude and I look forward to talking to you in the future...kindest regards.....nothing but love x

you too fez,, now send me my twenty bucks. lol , your good man, how can you be anything else than who you are...if there were a thousand foot prints on the beach i could find yours,, it would be the only ones with the big heart being drug behind them..

there will be no beer spilt in this forum.....maybe tears, but no beer.. you will be banned... thats why i have a sponge on the bottom of all my glasses...
That would be alcohol abuse by it's very definition. Sponge is a great idea.....mmmmmm

That would be alcohol abuse by it's very definition. Sponge is a great idea.....mmmmmm
sponges are for amateurs doc,, my wrist has a universal joint built into it with a gryscopic correction system built in for perfect alignment and consumption of the beer...

if only my body had that though.....so when I've necked several pints of stella I don't fall over

No party fouls up in here!! May have to try the sponge!!! Sponge monkey beer pants has a nice ring to it...... Hmmmm!!

Arrrr you ready kids, OOOOOO
Who lives in a beer bottle under the sea, sponge monkey beer pants!!

little and yellow an blurry is he, sponge monkey beer pants!!

if glasses of moonshine be something you wish, sponge monkey beer pants!!

Then come to Chattanooga and drink like a fish, ready.....
Sponge monkey beer pants!!!
sponge monkey beer pants!!
sponge monkey!!! beer paaants!! Lmao!!!!

Josh

ran.. ale.. un
I gotta tell ya, I have met some great Aussies and great Brits while overseas. Friendliest bunch I have ever been deployed with. Off topic but great to have such a diverse group on this site. Ran would have loved to have you deployed with me to. Just loved meeting folks from around the globe. Had a great gal help me in Germany also. The airlines "misplaced" my M16 and she helped me find lost baggage counter and then said, don't get killed ok.......lol

Back