anyone joined since around skull comp time

No party fouls up in here!! May have to try the sponge!!! Sponge monkey beer pants has a nice ring to it...... Hmmmm!!

Arrrr you ready kids, OOOOOO
Who lives in a beer bottle under the sea, sponge monkey beer pants!!

little and yellow an blurry is he, sponge monkey beer pants!!

if glasses of moonshine be something you wish, sponge monkey beer pants!!

Then come to Chattanooga and drink like a fish, ready.....
Sponge monkey beer pants!!!
sponge monkey beer pants!!
sponge monkey!!! beer paaants!! Lmao!!!!

Josh
Omg..........lololol.....now my wife is looking at me funny as I type laughing.......ohhhhman

I gotta tell ya, I have met some great Aussies and great Brits while overseas. Friendliest bunch I have ever been deployed with. Off topic but great to have such a diverse group on this site. Ran would have loved to have you deployed with me to. Just loved meeting folks from around the globe. Had a great gal help me in Germany also. The airlines "misplaced" my M16 and she helped me find lost baggage counter and then said, don't get killed ok.......lol

like wise bro, but if you were deployed with me , you would have been in a star wars imperial crusier....lol cheers

I gotta tell ya, I have met some great Aussies and great Brits while overseas. Friendliest bunch I have ever been deployed with. Off topic but great to have such a diverse group on this site. Ran would have loved to have you deployed with me to. Just loved meeting folks from around the globe. Had a great gal help me in Germany also. The airlines "misplaced" my M16 and she helped me find lost baggage counter and then said, don't get killed ok.......lol

like wise bro, but if you were deployed with me , you would have been in a star wars imperial crusier....lol cheers

If either of you had ever got stuck in the place I have been stuck in you both would be insane , Hmmm lost an m16 in baggage??? I remember I had to court martial a troop for getting drunk and burying his M-16 in the sand cause he thought the encampment was being over ran and did not want them to get his weapon...Funny but true. I was a hard ass back than , Of course in my MOS I had to be , Those were the good old days.
Ran I knew you were Darth Vader ....:D
But as doc said , I met a lot of great people while in the military from all over the world , Still stay in contact with a lot of them,

If either of you had ever got stuck in the place I have been stuck in you both would be insane , Hmmm lost an m16 in baggage??? I remember I had to court martial a troop for getting drunk and burying his M-16 in the sand cause he thought the encampment was being over ran and did not want them to get his weapon...Funny but true. I was a hard ass back than , Of course in my MOS I had to be , Those were the good old days.
Ran I knew you were Darth Vader ....:D
But as doc said , I met a lot of great people while in the military from all over the world , Still stay in contact with a lot of them,

yep the nuns who taught me in catholic were drill sargs,,, you probably trained them...lol

Or maybe I drove them into being NUNS:D....That was bad I know but hey it was funny huh?

lol,these nuns were so mean and this is true, and respect to the good ones, that they shoved a kid into his desk, his desk scooted across the room, and hit the wall,, it broke the kids arm....talk bout a disciplined class.. the kid sat next to me i know.. then i took his lunch.. lol in a look over my shoulder kinda way.

lol,these nuns were so mean and this is true, and respect to the good ones, that they shoved a kid into his desk, his desk scooted across the room, and hit the wall,, it broke the kids arm....talk bout a disciplined class.. the kid sat next to me i know.. then i took his lunch.. lol in a look over my shoulder kinda way.
My wife has told me stories of her days in Catholic school and I think it is mainly the Nuns who teach that are the means ones. Oh course here is where I would make a really off comment of why Nuns are really so mean but I won't.....

agree with that,, but damn , i was like 8,happy go lucky.. loved what little i knew of life, and then bam..like a hawk trying to fly through a glass windonw, my egg shell mind was shatterd.. lol..aaahhh what the hell... just the way it is...

there will be no beer spilt in this forum.....maybe tears, but no beer.. you will be banned... thats why i have a sponge on the bottom of all my glasses...

Sorry, been out of town a few days and a bit tired... ran's quote should have been in the last post

I entered this forum during the skull competition and I really like it because how helpful everyone is and how everyone shares their ideas. There is tons of talent here. I agree 100% about keeping it peaceful and fun. I am not as comfortable as most are yet but I am starting to hang around the forum more and more. I use it more than my facebook now. Haaa!

Last edited by a moderator:
I have to say I have felt very welcome especially since I joined with "oh yer I broke a good airbrush help". A lot of forums would have burnt me a new one for that, instead you guys have helped me its much appreciated too.

Keep on with the good work all :)

I have to say I have felt very welcome especially since I joined with "oh yer I broke a good airbrush help". A lot of forums would have burnt me a new one for that, instead you guys have helped me its much appreciated too.

Keep on with the good work all :)
thats what we are here for friend.

Sorry, been out of town a few days and a bit tired... ran's quote should have been in the last post

Man I was worried for a minute , I thought maybe Seamonkey found a new button to play with and said Hmm I wonder what happens if I press this....

Back