APPROVED for Purchase: 1 Harder & Steenbeck Infinity CR Plus 2 in 1!

W

Wan2BCreative

I received the "Go Ahead" from my Accounts Manager... (wife)
Over the past few weeks I have had a couple of unexpected gigs which have brought in some extra cash. Thankfully, my wife supports my creative endeavors. Plus I do wait for the right moments to actually mention any "initial thoughts" (predetermined and well researched plans...) for making any new equipment (toy) purchases.
Decided to go with the H&S CR+ after researching the cost of replacement parts and actually holding one in my hand at Art Supply (aka Genesis, or Chicago Airbrush Supply)
Can't wait any longer for the unavailable Krome. Plus the prices for Badger replacement parts are on the rise. My 360 is good for general work, but I am wanting more precision and detail available from my airbrush. Some day I will very likely own a Micron. I know I will go for their top of the line model. But for now, the H&S at half the price will hold my interest for a while.
Working on a Christmas gift painting for my mother's new home. This will be just in time...
Going to Art Supply this weekend to pick it up. Feeling like an excited kid for Christmas morning, and Christmas morning is TOMORROW!

It's a great brush. Stick with the .4mm setup for a while, and use you pronged needle protector. I use my Infinity and AL Plus daily, so if you have any questions be sure to ask.

Back