Arachnophobia

Diegojavbau

Air-Valve Autobot!
Today I try to paint very tight , removing the needle protector of my AB (Iwata revolution CR) and , no matter how much I reduce the paint (or not) , even lowering the pressure to 10 PSI , I got spidering in my lines ( over regular paper)

So , I think that must be a paint issue , I use a generic brand that I can find here in Argentina .

Is there any way that I can avoid that ?

I don't know what brand of paint you have in Argentina but maybe you are reducing it too much? Or you could just be going in a bit too heavy with the trigger. It's hard to say. But keep practising no matter what.

Good luck with your reductions hope you get the spidering sorted.

Lee

Thanks jordy . I also try without reducing at all and pulling the trigger slowly waiting for the paint to come out , but still in that way make spiders when hit the paper.

I practiced on glass or slick surfce to get more control of spidering. Thanks to sea monkeys advice Thanks Josh.Some times spidering It is a desireable effect. so store the tech. in your bag of tricks for future. Good Luck bentoad

I practiced on glass or slick surfce to get more control of spidering. Thanks to sea monkeys advice Thanks Josh.Some times spidering It is a desireable effect. so store the tech. in your bag of tricks for future. Good Luck bentoad

See Bruce you have learned well and you are now passing advice on to others.. I am proud of you ..

Pulling really tight lines, you need to get close to the surface, but maybe you are too close? Move back a bit and see if it helps.

Thanks to all !!!!! I will try your advices taking more distance and practice on glass , I can't imagine a surface harder to paint

Thanks a lot

Also remember to keep that brush moving... The slower you move the brush to make your lines, the more likely the paint is going to build up and spider on you. That's where your confidence with the airbrush come in to play, and the more you use it, the more confidence you will gain.

Back