Are all needles

I'm Good found a supplier for my cheap AB 20mile away might be looking at a compressor for the house but waiting until the wife has her birthday (September) as I'm moving into the my conservatory over the Autumn-spring

Well the new needle for my wd-180 has arrived so I've stripped the gun down ready for clean and oiling threads ect. Now I have see a video sealing the tip with bee's wax and also airbrush tutor using PTF tape (pluming tape) which one would you recommend also I've seen a video on cleaning a air brush where they use a sonic bath is this the normal practice.
Just a quick sub fact the .2 needle is the same as the .3 or it can be used according to the needle supplier I used again can anyone confirm this.
I'm going to start tracing my first picture to night as now I have all the Art materials required to start and complete the tracing wow roll on tonight.
I think I'm going to start anew thread for this project Journey of a tiger a beginner's tail
that's all for now.
James
Ultrasonic cleaners are very nice but not necessary and id say those that have and use them regularly are in the minority

All three needles for my pz360 (another fengda 180 variant) were identical..... .2,.25, and .3.... only the nozzles changed.

Pay close attention when putting in the new nozzle... you'll want no more than about a half turn past finger tight. When youve got it a quarter turn"-ish" put the cap on and see how well it centers in the hole with a loupe. make a mental note of the direction that it leans toward and when you tighten the next quarter turn"-ish" push slighty against that direction. Put the cap back on and re-check how well its centered. With a good bit of careful fiddling you should be able to get it to center up reasonably well without compressing the o-ring too far....sometimes this involves having the air cap unscrewed an eighth turn or a bit too as the last bit of tightening tends to throw it off center again....the chapstick helps on these threads too so you can have it not totally tightened and have enough "stiction" to keep it from loosening on its own.

Back