Are there any airbrush ready candy blacks?

Mike115

Mac-Valve Maestro!
Been watching some full size auto painters and I want to try something with candy Black, I'm just struggling to find any, might be looking in the wrong places so thought I'd ask the experts.

Thanks all

Sent from my M2007J1SC using Tapatalk

Createx has a Candy2o in black, you just have to mix it with a binder -like UVLS 4050 gloss, or the like. There may be some that are solvent based, but being outside the US, I hesitate to even suggest anything due to potential shipping restrictions.

Thank you for that

All my other paints are solvent based, can I use c20 over solvents?

Thank you for that

All my other paints are solvent based, can I use c20 over solvents?

Over solvents should be ok. I have heard of people running into problems sandwiching water based between solvent, but I do not know much about it. I have often used a solvent aerosol for a base, water base for artwork and then clear with solvent without any problem though.
Maybe check out Inspire Airbrush paint. They do a range of solvent candy and might do a black.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Inspire do yes great call, they just want almost 9 quid to post, the cost of postage these days is crazy

Inspire do yes great call, they just want almost 9 quid to post, the cost of postage these days is crazy

Yeah, it’s always pricey posting flammable material.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back