artist in new england.

R

redawn

hey just went through several of your tutorial sets...have viewed a few other peoples...love your smart alecky attitude. and found them most helpful. i have yet to mix/load my paint and start up my compressor...

i have been thinking about getting into airbrush for a while so my family pushed me into it by buying supplies for me. i was (and still am) polymer clay master (legend in my own mind, few magazine articles, work in a few peoples books plus won a few local and one international competition). i like to say this AND $2.50 will get me a cup of coffee. have been art-ing around my whole (long 51yrs) life. looking forward to starting but i want to get my mental feet wet before putting paint in my brush.

another female on board. keep up the fun vids...i have a few more to watch. you make me want to play...with paint. :)

Welcome you'll love it here...get that paint flowin'....you don't know what you know or what you don't know until it flows...:D

Welcome Home redawn, Well fire up that compressor and load up some paint and get busy.. You have a contest to enter ...

Dang think ya can pop in here the day the competition starts and tells us you have not fire up the compressor???

Just picking on you , You have came to one of the most friendly families on the net..

Welcome, come on in, the waters lovely:) Thanks for joining our expanding family...now turn on that comp, dont be shy about showing your first pieces of work, thats the best way we can help you grow.

Hi Redawn, welcome from Olde England. Sure you will get that compressor started soon!

Andy

Welcome to the family from Chattanooga!! I'm a huge Red Sox fan, so or you from "Bah-ston"? Love that accent, it's wicked awesome, lol!!! Welcome again!

Josh

phanks peeps...

i have some free time from my day job next week and plan on firing up my compressor then...meanwhile i will have wicked awesome time watching the vids and lurking in the forum.

the current contest thread is over 13 pages long...could not find what it was about...and then the dog needed to be walked...dinner needed to be made....mom stuff.

i have some free time from my day job next week and plan on firing up my compressor then...meanwhile i will have wicked awesome time watching the vids and lurking in the forum.

the current contest thread is over 13 pages long...could not find what it was about...and then the dog needed to be walked...dinner needed to be made....mom stuff.

On the competition for March the rules and subject matter is on the very first post .
Post of the other post are us trying to get as many people to get into it as possible..
I do look forward to seeing you work, And I totally understand parenthood...

Hey redawn, great to have another girl here. Keeps the guys on their toes Lol! Hope you get to start some painting soon. Shout out if you need any help, everyone's here to help.

Hi Redawn, and a warm welcome from the UK, like Squishy said, we're all here to help if you get stuck.

Lee

Welcome aboard, just push down and pull back all there is to it, I think, lol, but really welcome.

Mike

Back