For Every Airbrush Artist!

Ready to get involved? Register for free and you won't see any google advertising!

Register

Aussie Comp

Discussion in 'Competitions!' started by RebelAir, Mar 23, 2016.

1. RebelAir

RebelAir Air-Valve Autobot!

Hope its OK to post, was emailed this the other day and some of the Aussies or Kiwi's here may want to get involved...Just copy/pasted deets...Not something i'll be entering as I don't use the specific paints they want but some may find it fun...

Airbrush Megastore[​IMG]comp time !!!

Be a part of this to further your skills, meet new artists and be in the running for the top prizes..

This comp is going to pop!!

Make sure you read through the post , so your fully informed , and know what’s expected from you.

Firstly the theme , What are we to paint .... Well this comp we will be visiting exotic Egypt , back in the day of the gods & legends , the gold , the jewels , the colours !!! Ohhhhh the colours...

But with a twist , we also want to heat things up for this comp , and what better way than to burn through some fire !! , Yes fire, an evil nemesis to many an airbrusher , but best friends once you realize , fire is all warm & fuzzy , not the scary demon we all make it out to be .... your also able to introduce mummies,pyramids,pharaohs,sarcophagus,Egyptian statues,hieroglyphics for this comp. However be inventive and incorporate them into the piece still showcasing the gods in some way...mmm food for thought.

We also want you to use the new Auto-Air Colors[​IMG] from Airbrush Megastore for as much as possible, we understand that part of your art may need paints , and this will be taken into consideration at judging time .

Ok, prizes,

Well after making it past the scary part, we better offer you something worthy of such a feat, so..... How’s this...

An Iwata eclipse HP- BCS with braided hose and a com art paint sampler paint & cleaner including some [​IMG].

Also, as an added incentive, how about I offer a door prize.. Say a 6 piece colour set?

To Enter

Please visit our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/AirbrushMegastore and all you have to do is say your in (on the post) and submit your pic... Finished or not, so you have a chance to win just for entering ... Cool or what? But, you MUST COMMENT " I'M IN " ... On this post , AND submit an entry ( even if it’s not completed ) Prize draw for this will be dine via wiggle hat of mystery .

Time frame ...

We will do this over the 4 weeks , so starting Monday 21st march , to the Friday 22nd April (10pm Melb time) , with winners announced 24th.

As always , all paints used , MUST be from the Createx brand ( A.A , Illustration , Createx , Wicked , Autoborne , you get the idea) Entry details Entry pic MUST contain the PAINTS USED to create that picture also You can submit ONLY ONE entry per person , but that entry can be shown in TWO pics, one with , one without paints in the pic .

All entrants must be living/from Australia or New Zealand (due to postage costs) Ok , in closing Egyptian themed Fire to be used The use of candy 2.0 compulsory All paints used to be shown Comment "I'm in" in post, to be counted for door prize.

Entry closes 22nd April , at 10pm , Melb time And you must .... HAVE FUN!!!

Well , what are you doing here , get painting .... Now!!!

Steven & wiggle

Grab your paints at www.airbrushmegastore.com and watch this video for some great ideas..Thanks to Wiggle..

Below is a link to a short vid to give you some inspiration..

MeeshellMP, afterdark and JackEb like this.
  2. RebelAir

RebelAir Air-Valve Autobot!

Sorry bout the banners, I just coy pasted the email and they were smaller in that LOL...
    MeeshellMP likes this.
  3. Cordyk

Cordyk Sheriff Woody (Admington) Admin

Nice one Reb, I just loved watching the little story of the gods...learn summit everyday :D
  4. JackEb

JackEb The Dragon Hunter Staff Member Admin

The winner has been announced. There were some amazing pieces submitted but I didn't recognize any of the names, but I only know most here by their forum names