Awesome deal on a Badger Krome!...

D

Dart Vader

Don't know how, or why, I missed this.
Chicago Airbrush Supply (found INSIDE of Genesis Art, Drafting and Frame shop) has a GREAT deal on the Badger Renegade Krome for only $97 USD!
For me this is AWESOME as I have been wanting to get my hands on one and the Chicago Airbrush Supply location is a short commute for me.
Badger Renegade Krome 2 in 1 with case
If you reside in, or near, the greater Chicago area then this is an opportunity to actually inspect and HOLD the airbrush prior to making a decision on purchasing.
I will be there today, perhaps we may bump into one another...

Don't know how, or why, I missed this.
Chicago Airbrush Supply (found INSIDE of Genesis Art, Drafting and Frame shop) has a GREAT deal on the Badger Renegade Krome for only $97 USD!
For me this is AWESOME as I have been wanting to get my hands on one and the Chicago Airbrush Supply location is a short commute for me.
Badger Renegade Krome 2 in 1 with case
If you reside in, or near, the greater Chicago area then this is an opportunity to actually inspect and HOLD the airbrush prior to making a decision on purchasing.
I will be there today, perhaps we may bump into one another...

Well Chicago is only about 3 hours away from me , that sounds like a great deal , Might have to try and make it up there but it will be either Monday or Tuesday.

Back