badger 100 side feed (close to your work)

airbrushingferret

Air-Valve Autobot!
610qVrK2wtL._SL1500_.jpg61Bv3COJvuL._SL1500_.jpg61k0XYeFErL._SL1500_.jpg61WTR6KTpeL._SL1500_.jpgok so i down loaded these three images i was thinking my badger 150 did such a great job of fine lines when it worked and has a screw in nozzle like a micron i like that also i like side feeds because there's no cup in the way or shadow and i was just looking around to see how much they go for amazon had one with a nice wood case probably had some extras i didn't bother checking, i noticed one thing straight away which most newbs would miss look at the distance from the trigger to the nozzle on all 4 ab s above il say no more lol

well i tried to savethe padge but i could not figure how i found the badger 100 for 69 bucks i think il have to get one as soon as i am making money lol i just went to take money oot and found my account negative must research this not happy I should sell all my airbrushes im an airbrush adict need help air brush anonymouse il look it up lol

I believe at one time Badger had the 100 in the "garage sale" section of their site for $40 or less. Might be worth looking into. I almost picked on up a while back, but ended up with a Spirit instead to save on spare parts. I believe the site listed them as possibly private label brushes, but that they were a 100 sidefeed.

I believe at one time Badger had the 100 in the "garage sale" section of their site for $40 or less. Might be worth looking into. I almost picked on up a while back, but ended up with a Spirit instead to save on spare parts. I believe the site listed them as possibly private label brushes, but that they were a 100 sidefeed.

Yeah, you beat me to it. I think their demo models or something. Either way, great price.

Back