Badger AB that swivels

P

psd722

Anyone know of a Badger airbrush model (or any other brand) that allows the siphon paint bottle to swivel? So as to be out of the way when painting caps, for instance. I have seen it on a youtube video by Jaime Rodriguez I think, but I can't seem to find it anymore.

Universal 360 is the badger model. You get in the omni model called the matrix.

Anyone know of a Badger airbrush model (or any other brand) that allows the siphon paint bottle to swivel? So as to be out of the way when painting caps, for instance. I have seen it on a youtube video by Jaime Rodriguez I think, but I can't seem to find it anymore.

Only airbrush I can think of that does that is the universal 360 by Badger

But Jamie mainly used the bottom feed with a bottle that angles back toward the handle

Oh by the way Welcome home talk to seamonkey he lives in your area.

Last edited:
hello phil, welcome to the family!! i think you need the bottles that swivel. i know that coastairbrush sells them. they have a metal ball at the top of the lid and you can move them out of the way.

Last edited:
According to Ken, Jaime also used a 360 with a spirit side cup, I had asked that question on another forum, about the 360 using a side cup, while doing research before buying a spirit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hello phil, welcome to the family!! i think you need the bottles that swivel. i know that coastairbrush sells them. they have a metal ball at the top of the lid and you can move them out of the way.

I checked Coast AB website and don't see anything like that. Can you check on that and send me a link? I appreciate your's and everyone else's input here!

Just to clarify - Jaime in his latest works (the last two-three months of YT videos) used the OMNI Matrix with the Spirit side feed cups. You could use the 360 in the same manner.

Man I miss my friend.

This is where I buy my stuff. I know they have both the omni matrix and badger 360. The difference between the two is the omni has a reverse-a-gaurd air cap. The 360 doesn't.

Just to clarify - Jaime in his latest works (the last two-three months of YT videos) used the OMNI Matrix with the Spirit side feed cups. You could use the 360 in the same manner.

Man I miss my friend.

Thanks, he was one talented dude. Do you know what happened to him, if I may ask?

Back