Badger Airbrush Company

C

Cflow785

I know alot of you have heard of this company, I will tell you there isn't a better company out there when it comes to customer service. This is the best company I have ever dealt with and I will be a loyal supporter for the rest of my life.

Cflow785

I know alot of you have heard of this company, I will tell you there isn't a better company out there when it comes to customer service. This is the best company I have ever dealt with and I will be a loyal supporter for the rest of my life.

Cflow785

Do you work for badger or maybe even own it? or just on a commission. lol

Can't say I know anything bout their customer service (Have heard its fantastic) saying that I own a few Badgers, just never needed the service as there darn good guns to begin with, mine are about 6 years old, used just about every concoction of paint through em and have never had any major issues...:) For me that's the best service possible- that my guns don't break down...Touch wood :)...Cldn't recommend their product highly enough for sure...

This is an Excellent company! I own a few badger brushes, dropped my Badger 360 and ruint the nozzle and needle, but also had a 1970's model Badger 150 that I wanted restored and sent it to Badger to have them rebuild them both with full intentions of paying for it. They returned them both completely restored and never asked a question about it and all it cost me was the freight to Badger, 6.00 bucks (US). Im definitely a lifetime customer of theirs!!!

There's a review on Amazon for one of their brushes. The guy said he called tech support and the president of the company answered the phone. Their president does tech support sometimes for fun, I guess..

Their customer service is second to none. Ken over there is just an awesome guy. Life time warranty on their guns can't be beat.

There's a review on Amazon for one of their brushes. The guy said he called tech support and the president of the company answered the phone. Their president does tech support sometimes for fun, I guess..

The company is really not that big so if the phone ring then someone needs to answer it. Ken has always answered my question very quickly and even offered to deal with me direct seeing that our local distributor does not want to bring in all their items.

BADGER Airbrush Factory Tour 2011 - YouTube

Many moons ago I demonstrated Badger airbrushes (the 100 and 150 at that time) on fairs for the Dutch importer. They sure have expanded their range of guns over the years from what I see in Youtube clips mostly. And improved quality a lot. I'm glad they seem to be doing well, since I have sympathy for small companies that manage to remain in business in markets targeted by big players. Their customer friendly service strategy and the fact their produced a number of pretty airbrushes makes me hopeful they will be able to extend their presence for a long time to come.

i love my badger brushes they are not bad price but maaan they are good

Does anyone in Europe sell Badger airbrushes or did you order from the US?

Not sure if you have a own distributor in Sweden, but i know almost every german airbrush shop is selling Badger airbrushes here.
I guess there are also shops in holland too that are selling Badger airbrushes.

I have quite a few airbrushes, Harder Steenbeck, Badger and Iwata.

I am an Iwata guy, but with that said, the Badger Renegade Krome i have is an awesome airbrush, it sprays fantastic is very responsive and i think it performs just as good as the 2 Iwata's i have (HighLine C-Plus and Custom Micron C plus).

Just one thing i found is that the finish is not the best i have seen, the inside of the cup is not that smooth especially at the bottom, making it very hard to clean as the paint is having to many places to stick to.

The Harder Steenbeck's is the Ultra (great beginner airbrush) and the infinity also great but i just can get along with it so that is getting sold pretty soon.

Havent tried the Badger Customer service, but only heard great stuff about them, and usually you will hear only the bad if any.

i own a couple badger AB's one being my first airbrush and they always treated me good love my renegade want to get the chrome model and my first AB was an anthem 155 still use it for blasting in backgrounds and large areas. Have talked many time to ken on email real good guy who stands behind his business.

Not sure if you have a own distributor in Sweden, but i know almost every german airbrush shop is selling Badger airbrushes here.
I guess there are also shops in holland too that are selling Badger airbrushes.

I don't think we have any distributors for Badger here, maybe some small R/C or hobbyshops sells them.

i recently bought a badger 910 compressor i should have bought the twin cylinder model only becaus its constantly running when painting moderately ?? id like to have a large enough compressor to keep a 5gallon tank filled so i have some peace and quiet any way i had a problem with an internal air leak and they sent me the replacment parts free with no question great job badger

Back