Badger Airbrush newest offerings

Although there has not yet been an "official" release statement, the Pariot Arrow is the newest, Sotar Slim before that, before that Patriot Xtreme 105...

Thank You DaveG For that information.
Xtreme Patriot arrow is the newest I think. Patriot arrow I think has been out a while?
that's what I meant :thumbsup::Dlol:eek:o_O

Can you please tell me what is the difference between the two air brushes ?

Thank You
John V

I have a feeling you're looking for badgers best detail brush....
That's probably the sotar slim.
Thank You Robbyrockett2 for your response.
Are there updates to the sotar slim not found in the other sotars ?
What about compared to the Renegade series ? I thought the Renegade series was an update to the sotar line.

John V

Thank You Robbyrockett2 for your response.
Are there updates to the sotar slim not found in the other sotars ?
What about compared to the Renegade series ? I thought the Renegade series was an update to the sotar line.

John V
Yes the slim is updated over the regular sotars and as I understand it is better finished all around.
Renegade krome uses essentially the same spray gear as a sotars and would probably be a great addition to your Omni as it would have the .21 and .33 setups.

Sotar was intended to be badgers premium brand to begin with and aimed at illustrators. Sotar slim is probably their most detail oriented brush
Renegade series was aimed at custom painters thus the larger cup sizes.

Xtreme Patriot and Xtreme arrow I think are attempts at higher detail brushes for modeling...that's the vibe I get anyhow.

Yes the slim is updated over the regular sotars and as I understand it is better finished all around.
Renegade krome uses essentially the same spray gear as a sotars and would probably be a great addition to your Omni as it would have the .21 and .33 setups.

Sotar was intended to be badgers premium brand to begin with and aimed at illustrators. Sotar slim is probably their most detail oriented brush
Renegade series was aimed at custom painters thus the larger cup sizes.

Xtreme Patriot and Xtreme arrow I think are attempts at higher detail brushes for modeling...that's the vibe I get anyhow.

Thank You Robbyrockett2 Is the Renegade krome avalable in a small cup version ?
Does the extream Patriot Arrow share the same spray gear as a sotar ?

John V

Back