Badger Anthem 155

S

SkooterTrash

Brush #2 came today. Sniped it on fleabay the other morning. There were two bidders, the last bid was two days earlier...I bid $35 max, and it sat at $31 for five minutes and I won it. Came with a nice braided hose, spare nozzle, and 3 bottles that hook to bottom of it.

When the package arrived, I had buyers remorse for a minute when I took it out if the box. The trigger didnt work and needle didnt move...

Took it apart, cleaned it up, function check, the trigger was crunchy...took it apart, cleaned again, hit trigger and it's slot with 1000g sand paper, put it back together, good as new. Ran some paint through it. Good to go.

I got it mainly for primers and clear coats, and to have a back up to the Revolution Cr I'm using.
2019-07-25_05-27-35.jpg

Looks like you got a good one..
I just got another vintage devilbiss from ebay fo £10, i dont know if its working but im not bothered too much at the moment

Lee

I keep seeing old stuff on there, but I would have no idea of what to look for.

I keep seeing old stuff on there, but I would have no idea of what to look for.

Me neither really, especially the older ones but DeVilbiss Super 63's are pretty good for finding a working one as long as the insides are not messed with. Needles and nozzles are easy to get.

Lee

Last edited:
The 155 Anthem is what I primarily use for priming as well. It works well with thicker paints and clear coats so you made a good choice for the intended purpose I think!

The 155 Anthem is what I primarily use for priming as well. It works well with thicker paints and clear coats so you made a good choice for the intended purpose I think!

For $30 I have no complaints. I've got a new medium needle/nozzle set for it, and may add new springs. It runs good though, and I can really pump the primer and clear through it.

Im half tempted to get a Patriot 105 shell, so I can convert it to a Gravity feed while waiting for primer to dry:)

I just might like this brush more than My Iwata Revolution...I didn't think I would like using the jars as much as I do.

Back