Badger extreme

beginner-James

Mac-Valve Maestro!
So OK tomorrow I'm going to buy the badger extreme but the only thing i'm worried about is it doesn't have a tip crown is there a way to put the velocity tip crown on the Extreme??

Beginner-James

So OK tomorrow I'm going to buy the badger extreme but the only thing i'm worried about is it doesn't have a tip crown is there a way to put the velocity tip crown on the Extreme??

Beginner-James
nope - the needle is exposed on this set up, with no options. I have heard for some time that they are working on an optional, or additional slip on for the extreme, but it has not as of yet been released for retail.

What you have working in your favor is Badger needles and nozzles are quite cheap compared to some other brands. Stock up in case you mash your needle into the board/canvas/paper. Doesn't take much to bend the needle and mess the nozzle. Others will tell you from bitter experience (myself included).

that is funny! I replaced the trigger on mine with one of the much older, smaller diameter buttons, and cut .100" additional out of the height...
I do FIND the trigger too near the cup. I have to use finger tip and not overhang finger to use crease of index finger

Beginner-James

James, your not far from Barwell Bodyworks, Barwell, nr Hinkley, they are badger stockists so easy to get spares.

Lee
Yes Steve Lovely man I've pinched his made up paint stand and a slice of toast yesterday(his breakfast) lol really nice man. full of knowledge tips and trick's as well I'm going to take one of his classis

Beginner-James

Back