Badger Krome Dagger strokes...

P

Phrankespo

Ok, so I have had my krome for a month or two and only used it 4 times because it frustrates me immensely...

I made a post a while ago about how it leaks through the trigger but I don't think its affecting anything (cant say for sure)

The biggest problem i'm having is I cant get dagger strokes...they just stop and don't taper off....I get so frustrated that I just switch back to my iwata eclipse which I never have problem with producing dagger strokes.

Now I know some of you are thinking its operator error but i'm really starting to doubt that because my dagger strokes are getting really good with the iwata...is it just a lot harder to do them with a finer detail brush?...or are there problems that can cause failed dagger strokes, because I havent gotten a single good dagger stroke with it ...

Let me know if you guys have any ideas ! thanks a bunch!

Send Ken an email telling him what is going on or send an email to badger. Either way they will be sure to find a solution to your problem as they want each and every customer to be satisfied.

You can find the badger email on their website under the contact us tab.
Or send one to: kenbadger00 at gmail dot com

I agree, send a couple emails. They will take care of you for sure!

Josh
"Sometimes you have to let one slip......just to remind people your $#!+ really does stink ;)

Back