badger krome/velocity???i see no diference

airbrushingferret

Air-Valve Autobot!
well several months ago i finally bought a badger krome and i feel like posting this in case some one is watching there money carefully and not sure to go krome or velocity i wound up using the krome as a heavy gun with the larger tip i didnt see any diference in fact i seem to like the velocity a bit more for some reason i have to admit i like the smoke finish . also one of the selling point for the infinity was the burgundy and gold finish it looks like jewlery so i have to say I love a nice looking air brush some body could desighn an airbrush that worked like monkey poo as long as it looked real cool id probably buy it . any way back to the velocity i also seem to feel the ttrigger mechanism is a wee bit better maybe they got mixed up at the factory seems like the trigger mechanism for the krome is the same as the 150 and 360 wow two brushes i dont even use any more . anyway if your reading this post trying to figure out wich gun to get and your oon a tight budget get the velocity ... i personally love it

well several months ago i finally bought a badger krome and i feel like posting this in case some one is watching there money carefully and not sure to go krome or velocity i wound up using the krome as a heavy gun with the larger tip i didnt see any diference in fact i seem to like the velocity a bit more for some reason i have to admit i like the smoke finish . also one of the selling point for the infinity was the burgundy and gold finish it looks like jewlery so i have to say I love a nice looking air brush some body could desighn an airbrush that worked like monkey poo as long as it looked real cool id probably buy it . any way back to the velocity i also seem to feel the ttrigger mechanism is a wee bit better maybe they got mixed up at the factory seems like the trigger mechanism for the krome is the same as the 150 and 360 wow two brushes i dont even use any more . anyway if your reading this post trying to figure out wich gun to get and your oon a tight budget get the velocity ... i personally love it

I would agree with you, the Velocity and Krome don't really seem that different.

Cup Shape/Cap, Grip on Air Valve, Exposed Needle Chuck.

If someone is really in a pinch for cash(about $25 difference), then the Velocity would be a great choice.
Otherwise, the Krome with the two needle/nozzles sets, gives you a work horse and a detail brush.

I do feel as though the trigger is smoother on my krome to my velocity.....I like the weight of the krome better aswell. ... bonus having the cut away handle too. ... so maybe an agreement that the difference in performance is minimal....(which is no bad thing as the velocity isa great brush) but the krome is loaded with features that suit me better

Have to agree with all of you. I got my Krome first, the trigger is definitely smoother, and the cut away is key. I also opted for it initially for the 2 in 1 feature and is chrome, shiny is king, lol.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I bought my Velocity about 4 to 6 weeks ago and I totally love it! I got to have a small sample of using a Krome that a guy in one of the body shops uses and for the price difference I feel the Velocity is the better bargain. The Krome is nice but if you don't have to have bells and whistles then go Velocity. I think IF I decide at some point I want another brush I might get an Iwata to see if all the hype is justified but if cost becme an issue I would not think twice on getting another Velocity.

I think that if the paint is strained and the viscosity and pressure is right they are all capable of the same detail. Keep your brush spotless and paint right and you will have 75% of he battle won. bentoad

i have to do all those lines in the dragon fly wings tomorow thinking of using the infinity il tweak it good before hand i want to call pgab on monday and see if i can get ruber o rings for the nozle also i would like to get the cr plus .15 next ack im an airbrush adict

Back