Badger Model 150

J

jgny1

Quick question. For some reason I cannot find any documentation that tell me what size needles I have with my Badger 150. I know there is and "F" needle a "M" needle and an "L" needle but does anyone know what that equates to as far as .3 .5 etc. Thanks for looking and any info.

I have a crescendo 175 which ,I believe, is the suction feed version of the 150. I wanted the same information for my brush. After a long search Badger provide the following approximate sizes

f = 0.4 mm
m = 0.5 mm
l = 0.7 mm

Thanks for the information, it is good to know these things.

Thanks for the info. When did they discontinue the trigger limiter? Mine has one on it, but I have also had my brush for about 20 years.

Thanks for providing the needle/nozzle size info Don.

The post on the 150 was eliminated about 8 years ago now. Many people thought that post was to set the needle position for use. It was actually to set the needle back in the tip before packaging and in transit. Now we just slide the neelde back a hair after testing and lock in the needle chuck, like we do with our other airbrushes after testing and before shipment.

Thanks to everyone in this thread! I just found that my wife had a 150-XF tucked away in the closet, and was wondering what conversion kit to get to complement my Krome. I'll be going with the medium .5mm kit. Thanks everyone!

Back