Badger Patriot Super Fine Conversion kit

aficionado

Double Actioner
Hey Ken,
How do we get our hands on one of these?? ;)

41-044

Especially over here in Australia, although I looked and it looks like Coast don't stock them either.
Is this a prototype idea?

I love my patriot, even with it's tide mark, but I'd use it so much more with this set up.

Cheers

OK, I just got an email asking for another postage amount as it wasn't calculated properly.... awesome :( See I told you Oz gets ripped with postage, so now for something that will weigh less than the packaging it's wrapped in I'm paying over two thirds of the price in postage.

Needle set = ~$8.00
Postage = ~$17.00

Grrrrrrrrr

Yup I want two LOL, one for me patriot which decided to bend its needle LOL and one for me anthem which went out in protest over the patriot being hurt :)...Will def look into these me thinks... delivery cost suxs a bit, any Aus suppliers??? :(..

Hey Rebel, did you want me to stop the order and add a couple more, maybe the postage will stay the same and we can go halvies???
Let me know ASAP.

In USA and Global - currently www.webairbrushes.com is best source. In Europe and global it is www.Intl-Trade.eu currently. Also in the UK www.BarwellBodyworks.co.uk stocks popular parts/accessories very well - and The Airbrush Company and Everything Airbrush have access to items like these through our primary UK distributor

In Australia - I am not sure if Airbrush Superstore, Airbrush Focus, InFocus Grafix, or Defiant Gaming has brought them in or not, but I think enough persistent emails to them would help.

We'd love to get the Coast and Chicago Airbrush Supplies and the TCPs and the Dixies and the TC Graphics and paints and Merrit Artist and St. Louis Art Supplies - and other online global sellers to bring 'em in and resell them. And they have all been told of all of the conversion kits...but as they say, you can lead a horse to water - but........... Trust me we have very relaxed minimum order requirements for our dealers - so if they want these items to sell to you, they can order them. and trust me further I am not making any friends with posts like this one - but I'd much rather you know the situation and try to tend to your needs, and encourage your Badger dealers to help me do the same.

Our side is the push - we push the products to encourage dealers to offer what we believe will sell, the pulls on you guys - you have to let them know we're right and that we're not just blowing smoke to get them to buy more stuff. Frankly I don't have time to put energy into something that isn't going to help artist and be purchased by them. In this economy resellers are more and more cautious about the next thing they need to buy because they don't have the money to spend un-wisely - and unfortunately many companies are trying to sell new stuff just to sell something rather than to address an actual need/demand.

If you think there's a dealer we need to be offering products you want to - reach out to them and have them email me. We;ll do what we can to get what you want and need.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Ken, will post here when it's in...... We get a little left out over here in Oz, we just gotta cop the postage for the most part if we want the latest stuff.

Who in Oz should we be hooked up with - that will get what you need Badger-wise to you?

Best to email me a response directly at kenbadger@aol.com

This conversion shouldn't be continued in the forum as it's too spammy for my liking.

Who in Oz should we be hooked up with - that will get what you need Badger-wise to you?

Best to email me a response directly at kenbadger@aol.com

This conversion shouldn't be continued in the forum as it's too spammy for my liking.

It's none of my business Ken, but I wouldn't consider anything you've posted so far as "Spam" and almost since the forum began I've taken on the roll as Spam watchdog keeping the mods up to date.

I agree that some things are better handled in PM's or e-mails, but there really is nothing wrong or spammy about trying your damnedest to help others, every little bit helps and I'm sure I speak for most when I say your input is very important, I for one get a warm heart when I read what others say about Badger service in general, and I plan on arming my self with a couple Badgers in the new year.

So I would say just keep doing what you do, you upset no one and your very presence is appreciated.

DITTO madbrushes response. your posts have been informative and good information leads to better decisions so keep um commin. bentoad

likewise... its a privilege to have you around, the members of the forum want to surround ourselves with excellence and build great relations with manufacturers, suppliers and professional artists, by doing so we can feedback easily, let you know what works and what doesn't, as i said our privilege

In Australia - I am not sure if Airbrush Superstore, Airbrush Focus, InFocus Grafix, or Defiant Gaming has brought them in or not, but I think enough persistent emails to them would help.

Didn't see them on either Superstore or AB Focus Ken..Unfortuantly I avoid buying spare parts from a cple of those sites as they are pretty pricey, I can nearly buy a new airbrush for the cost of one needle and head assembly change out LOL. So ordered one from OS as even with postage its way cheaper so will see how it goes but yer it would be great if you could get a supplier down south to stock these conversion kits at a reasonable price..and spam away m8, great products and news on new kits such as this would indeed be great for us down at Aus as its hard to get this info unless someone mentions it LOL

And soz Aficionado, would've jumped on that idea but unfortuantly already pushed the order button before seeing ya post..Maybe next time m8..

Back