Badger Renagade Spirit?

C

centralclb

I just began airbrushing a month or so ago, but a guy I know wants to sell me his Badger Renegade Spirit for about $30. Its runs perfect and is great condition, I was just wondering if I should jump on it. I probably don't need it now, but may want it in the future. Is this a decent detail brush or are there better options out there?

thanks!

Heck yeah - you should buy it, especially if it's in proper working condition. It's a $160 msrp airbrush. Even if you're just starting out, this airbrush will be useful and will help you advance your learning and airbrush skills.

I just began airbrushing a month or so ago, but a guy I know wants to sell me his Badger Renegade Spirit for about $30. Its runs perfect and is great condition, I was just wondering if I should jump on it. I probably don't need it now, but may want it in the future. Is this a decent detail brush or are there better options out there?

thanks!
haha there you go central, the first comment you get is from the guy who made it! but this is not a bias view, that brush is excellent as are all of the renegade series, even if its not perfect the parts to get it running smooth are as cheap as chips.....grab it with both hands!

And if you dont... send me his number and i will :)

Damn it Chivo ya beat me to it!! Haaa!! Centralclb, I would jump all over that like a hobo on a ham sandwich!! That is a screaming deal!!!

Any dual action Badger brush for $30 is a steal.. Jump on that one.

Damn it Chivo ya beat me to it!! Haaa!! Centralclb, I would jump all over that like a hobo on a ham sandwich!! That is a screaming deal!!!
I can tell you are not from down south or that would have been a ham sammich... at least that's what it is on that show... you know...happy happy happy.

Forget jumping on it, run over and belly flop on it to so no one else can see it!!!

Dive on it like a fumble in football!!!

You better gobble it up like a fat kid eating the last piece of cake!!!

I love my spirit!!! $30 is like your robbing your buddy an he will be happy you did it :)

Josh

Back