badger renegade krome

S

snoopy

Hi guys

a few of you have recommended this brush to me any ideas of a good and cheap uk retailer selling these?

cheers

snoop

Don't bother getting it from uk snoop, import it, works out alot cheaper....specially if you know someone in states who can receive it then post it on to you as a gift (you get around customs charges that way) failing that, get yourself to kustom kulture blast off on august bank holiday and hopefully ken wil be there again selling them for £50

Cheers ad fez

I looked on amazon and the Krome was £180 for that price I would rather have the H&S infinity brush!

I don't suppose I have any US friends on here willing to help me out with getting my hands on the Krome?.

Cheers

Snoop

i recommended a couple of people do this with the sotar on amzon, at the time it was going for $75, they bought 2 had it shipped to a friend in u.s, they then posted on to uk.... when its a gift rather than a purchase customs cant add import tax, so a note inside saying happy birthday love from granny would save you about £300 compared to buying these 2 brushes in the uk or europe.

only 1 issue i did have when importing mine was english customs, it was with them 10 days after i ordered it, but it was nearly a month a\fter i ordered it that i actually recieved it, but hey i got a renegade velocity (including paying import tax for £110....certainly not the cheapest deal there ever was ( when compared to the amazon sotars for instance) but a hell of a lot cheaper than buying it outright from uk

Hey hang on Snoopy, isn't Ken badger your long lost uncle on your great great grannies side?, I reckon he'll freak out when you tell it's birthday tomorrow and he'll definitely want to send you a gift, lol

Its hardwork finding the right brush aint it!!! I seriously like the look of the H&S Infinity Solo I got a feeling that's where my next pay cheque is going!!! can anyone offer any reviews on this brush? I may start a new thread actually!

Its hardwork finding the right brush aint it!!! I seriously like the look of the H&S Infinity Solo I got a feeling that's where my next pay cheque is going!!! can anyone offer any reviews on this brush? I may start a new thread actually!

I have an H&S evolution and when I look at it I want to top myself, I'll be staying away form H&S, my cheapos perform better, but that's just me, if it wasn't for bad luck I wouldn't have any.

i believe a few members on here have the infinity..... airbrushing ferret has one and also i am aware that seamonkey picked up one recently and loved it, although his is the cr plus model i believe...... you can get nozzle sets including .2 .4 .... .6 of a mm so it is quite versatile, it certainly looks like a sexy airbrush, but with the 0.15 mm nozzle phhhheeewww i wouldnt like to be trying to get anything other than private stock etac or createx illustration paints through it...... i reckon spraying wicked through it would be terrible and id probably have more luck firing porridge through it hehehehehe

i believe a few members on here have the infinity..... airbrushing ferret has one and also i am aware that seamonkey picked up one recently and loved it, although his is the cr plus model i believe...... you can get nozzle sets including .2 .4 .... .6 of a mm so it is quite versatile, it certainly looks like a sexy airbrush, but with the 0.15 mm nozzle phhhheeewww i wouldnt like to be trying to get anything other than private stock etac or createx illustration paints through it...... i reckon spraying wicked through it would be terrible and id probably have more luck firing porridge through it hehehehehe
It seems like when people talk about brands of airbrush and how they do they only think about the best the brush can do. It is nice to see mention of the limitations that such fine brushes have inhearently built into them. But really porridge, didn't your Mother teach you not to play with your food.laffin.gif

Haha you should see what magical things I can do with a bowl of lucky charms a balloon and a syringe

Back