Badger Spares in the UK

Cordyk

Sheriff Woody (Admington)
Bonjour
Can anybody tell me of any good stockist in the UK that sell Badger spares??
I currently have a 105 Patriot(not working well) but to get a replacement needle i ended up having to get one from the States which cost me more in shipping!!
I was told by Badger that the 155 Anthem uses the same needle configs but still i struggled to find anybody online in the Uk..another nail in the Badger coffin as far as I'm concerned, see my other post and you will understand why!

Any help would be much appreciated

Kev.

Have you looked on everythingairbrush.com?

They are based down in Dorset & seem to do most things to do with airbrushing, worth a shot.

Yes mate thats actually were I bought my brush from but they dont do spares for Badger, I have been giving another site that looks hopefull but thanks for they reply anyway.

Bonjour
I currently have a 105 Patriot(not working well) but to get a replacement needle i ended up having to get one from the States which cost me more in shipping!!
I was told by Badger that the 155 Anthem uses the same needle configs but still i struggled to find anybody online in the Uk..another nail in the Badger coffin as far as I'm concerned, see my other post and you will understand why!

Kev.

Maybe you can try to look for badger needles + uk in google. I found a link but i'm new so cant ad it (yet)

Here you go (cant post the link yet)
kato-unitrack.co.uk
Series 155 needles £7.96 each

Via Tapatalk

Cheers Zippy, I tried them but there website just did not seem to work properly and got jarred off!

hi cordyk did you get what u needed ?? iv recently been dealing with a local body shop that he tells me he is becoming a badger stockist !! he stocks all renegade series so he might be worth a call let me know and i will post his details on here many thanks lee

hi cordyk did you get what u needed ?? iv recently been dealing with a local body shop that he tells me he is becoming a badger stockist !! he stocks all renegade series so he might be worth a call let me know and i will post his details on here many thanks lee

Thanks mate but alas because of the problems I was having the Badger has gone back and i will soon be the owner of an Iwata HP-Cplus, but I did find a couple of websites in the end because the 155 Anthem needle was the same.
thanks again any way.

Hi lee, I'm phatboy aka Darren from wolves west mids any chance I could have the details also as I need new nozzle cap for renegade krome an few other bit??

Cheers Darren

Bonjour

Kev.
Shesto are a good company to deal with, and they seem to stock many different spairs for badger air brushes, delivery time is pretty good as well, hope this helps.

Back