Badger Velocity

C

CB GRAPHICS

I normally use a Iwata Eclipse but I recently purchased a Badger Velocity and was wondering if anyone has painted with the Badger Velocity. I havent used mines yet and was just curious to how it handles

I find it great brother although its the only branded brush I've had, need to reduce your paint a fair way, and being a bit more experienced I would imagine you would find the spring a bit tough.I recommend either shortening the spring a coil or 2, and winding the tension back a good way, and building up the trigger....or get a softer spring....out had a self centering nozzle aswell which is a god send!

Thanks! After I finish the project im working on im gonna use the badger. If I dont like the feel im gonna get with you to figure out how to change that spring
I find it great brother although its the only branded brush I've had, need to reduce your paint a fair way, and being a bit more experienced I would imagine you would find the spring a bit tough.I recommend either shortening the spring a coil or 2, and winding the tension back a good way, and building up the trigger....or get a softer spring....out had a self centering nozzle aswell which is a god send!

I have only used Iwata myself. I have the Kustom Eclipseand I was thinking about buying the Badger Krome because of the smaller needle size and the price tag looks a lot better than the Micron Cm. I have seen though some people having issues with theirs but they seem like small ones, like the paint cup lid won't stay on. Let us know how you like it because I am really looking into purchasing a Badger brush.

Back