Badger warraty

It is always great to hear when a still has pride in their product and stand behind them .

Badgers service is top notch and Ken is a great guy talked to him allot when the velocity first came out and I was doing a comparison between that and the renegade

Ken wrote back and wants me to tone down the praise to badger stands behind their products but so many people missuse and damage theirbrush that This A-T-A boy might. Here is a copy of his letter and you can get th e idea. I am going to have this post deleted.

Bruce, thanks for the acknowledgement of our service. This may sound odd, and please do not take this the wrong way, but I almost wish you'd tone it down to a simple "Badger stands behind its products".

We get quite a few folks who, unlike you, are neglectfully damaging their airbrushes - dropping them, trying to remove welded parts, etc.. and expecting us to send them new ones when they become damaged. We do stand behind our product 100%, especially in instances where the improper function or damage to the airbrush occurred possibly due to some manufacturing error - as was the case in your matter....but people are starting to expect free exchanges of airbrushes that are clearly damaged by user neglect - And as much as we appreciate user confidence in our products and always want those who have chosen a Badger airbrush to be happy with their choice of a Badger airbrush, many of these people are new and aspiring airbrushers, who simply don't know airbrushes, and don't take the proper steps to understand the product before using it...do something to damage it, then expect a free replacement because of what they read online about situations like yours. Again, I really do appreciate your kind and positive words regarding our service, but sometimes I wish there was a lesser stated way for you to share with the airbrush community the level of product service we gave you. After all what we did was simply made right on something we usually do right in the first place, and you should have reasonably expected to be right when you received the airbrush.

Take air,
BADGER AIR-BRUSH CO.
Ken "Badger" Schlotfeldt
President and C.E.O.
Mark 10:27

BADGER / Thayer & Chandler
AMERICAN MADE AIRBRUSH EXCELLENCE
www.BadgerAirBrush.com
www.twitter.com/BadgerAir
www.facebook.com/BadgerAir
THIS EMAIL, ITS CONTENTS, AND ANY INFORMATION WITHIN IT IS CONFIDENTIAL AND IS FOR ITS INTENDED RECIPIENT ONLY. ANY MISUSE, SHARING, OR DISTRIBUTION OF THIS EMAIL, ITS CONTENTS, AND ANY INFORMATION WITHIN IT, OTHER THAN FOR THE PURPOSES IT IS BEING SENT, IS IMPROPER, DISHONORABLE, AND PROHIBITED. IF YOU ARE NOT THE INTENDED RECIPIENT AND HAVE RECEIVED THIS EMAIL IN ERROR, OR BECAUSE YOU ARE LOOKING AT SOMEONE ELSE'S EMAIL, PLEASE FORWARD IT TO THE INTENDED RECIPIENT, AND/OR CLOSE IT, AND FORGET YOU EVER READ IT. ANY OTHER ACTION RELATED THIS EMAIL COULD LEAD TO VAPORIZATION/DISINTEGRATION OF THE COMPUTER YOU ARE READING IT ON, BUT IS MORE LIKELY IN VIOLATION OF RELEVANT EL

Ken's message makes sense and I understand his worries. But to me Badger has already sufficiently proven to conduct a sincere service policy that is quite unique in these days. If incidents should occur in which customers express that they are less happy with how their service claims are handled, the benefit of the doubt goes in favor of the Badger company.

THIS EMAIL, ITS CONTENTS, AND ANY INFORMATION WITHIN IT IS CONFIDENTIAL AND IS FOR ITS INTENDED RECIPIENT ONLY. ANY MISUSE, SHARING, OR DISTRIBUTION OF THIS EMAIL, ITS CONTENTS, AND ANY INFORMATION WITHIN IT, OTHER THAN FOR THE PURPOSES IT IS BEING SENT, IS IMPROPER, DISHONORABLE, AND PROHIBITED. IF YOU ARE NOT THE INTENDED RECIPIENT AND HAVE RECEIVED THIS EMAIL IN ERROR, OR BECAUSE YOU ARE LOOKING AT SOMEONE ELSE'S EMAIL, PLEASE FORWARD IT TO THE INTENDED RECIPIENT, AND/OR CLOSE IT, AND FORGET YOU EVER READ IT. ANY OTHER ACTION RELATED THIS EMAIL COULD LEAD TO VAPORIZATION/DISINTEGRATION OF THE COMPUTER YOU ARE READING IT ON, BUT IS MORE LIKELY IN VIOLATION OF RELEVANT EL

LOL - hey Bruce didn't you read the confidentiality disclaimer? that you violated with your post. Just Kidding, but kind of chuckled when I saw the post of my email with the discliamer included.

No prob on the cudos for service - thanks for letting me assist you and correct the concern you had.

All i can say is that Badger is BEST out there.
The guy behind all this knows everything about airbrushes and knows how customers feel when their tools fail.
I just tasted Badger Customer Support and i can say that my budget for airbrushing will be for Badger only. They sure do their work but they do it with Heart and the Love they put in the service is priceless.
Thumbs up Ken and congrats for running such a professional team.

B

It's nice to see customer service at its best, and its something the Ken is justifiable proud of, but I also see where he's coming from with the wording of some praise that he gets, even though its well intentioned.
He's not alone in dealing with people expecting full exchange for a product failure that has nothing to do with manufacturer fault. I deal with the mobile phone fleet for a corporation and am often dealing with users that have dropped/run over their phones and expect the damage to be covered by warranty. I just put on my best smile and ask them if they would expect a car dealership to provide a brand new car to replace the month old one that they wrapped around a tree ! They then understand that 'user inflicted' damage is vastly different from manufacturer failure !
Keep up the good customer service Ken, but don't let the few problem customers abuse your good nature

It's nice to see customer service at its best, and its something the Ken is justifiable proud of, but I also see where he's coming from with the wording of some praise that he gets, even though its well intentioned.
He's not alone in dealing with people expecting full exchange for a product failure that has nothing to do with manufacturer fault. I deal with the mobile phone fleet for a corporation and am often dealing with users that have dropped/run over their phones and expect the damage to be covered by warranty. I just put on my best smile and ask them if they would expect a car dealership to provide a brand new car to replace the month old one that they wrapped around a tree ! They then understand that 'user inflicted' damage is vastly different from manufacturer failure !
Keep up the good customer service Ken, but don't let the few problem customers abuse your good nature

Thanks JackEb - based on your analogy I'm working on Badger's next new product. Airbrush Insurance. LOL

LOL, you could be onto something - do you want insurance with that ? :)

Last edited:
Back